55. Alfaz

I fell in love with your soul before I could even touch your skin~

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Aori: Yeah just planning for that

Ran: I've been meaning to ask you something for a while

Aori: Hm?

Ran sighed and placed his hand on her shoulder, gently squeezing it.

Ran: I don't know what happened between you and Rindou but... I have noticed you don't smile anymore

She scoffed and chuckled as she rolled her eyes and brushed his hand away.

Aori: I don't like Rindou

Ran: Well fine- cya

He rolled his eyes and left. Rindou was secretly eavesdropping on their conversation and was heartbroken by what Aori said.

Aori sensed his presence and closed her eyes while leaning on the balcony railing.

Aori: Rindou, you're here, aren't you?

Rindou: This was all just a silly game to you huh

He came out of his hiding spot as angry tears rolled down his cheeks.

Aori: I mean yeah, I was playing your game

Rindou: We were together for freaking 9 years, Aori! You just ended things like that, I thought we were in love!

Aori: You were the one who wanted to play this game!

Rindou: We're soulmates man! We spent all the fricking time together! When I was in jail, sad and insecure, you bailed me and my friends out and promised to marry me! We were supposed to be together in every universe according to you!

Aori: Are we even together in this one?!

Aori shouted back. Rindou pushed her, Aori kicked him.

Rindou: Aori don't do this... It hurts seeing you hate me so much

She held his collar and looked into his eyes. He smile gently through his tears and caressed her cheek.