2. Down Fall

Anyone can have a child and call themselves 'a parent' ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Anyone can have a child and call themselves 'a parent' ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

(Imagine Dashi to look like this)

This cycle continues to repeat itself. Dashi would come home, Saigiri would lock her in the storage room and go to a party.

Dashi sat there looking at the window on the corner of the store room and thought. I wish I could do something for mommy... I don't want her to hate me.. Mommy I'm scared please save me..

The little girl closed her eyes holding back tears. Suddenly, she heard a loud crash and jolted. She saw a man entering through the broken window, Dashi immediately hid behind the pile of boxes and looked at the robber rummaging around the store room before he entered the house. Dashi covered her mouth tightly and cried in fear silently, thinking of the horrible things that can happen to her. A few hours later the man returned to the store room holding a big bag in his hand (which probably contains the stolen items) and left through the window. Dashi just sat there crying and crying waiting for her mother to return...

///////////////////

Saigiri was extremely drunk and returned home holding a beer bottle while walking with her wobbly legs. She saw the mess her house was in and ran into the store room. Saigiri was pissed...

Saigiri: DASHI WHERE ARE YOU?!

Dashi was even more scared and crept out from behind the boxes standing in front of Saigiri.

Saigiri: what happened?

Dashi: M-Mom a scary man entered the house from there (she pointed at the shattered window) a-and he entered the house and-

Dashi was so scared she was trembling and couldn't even speak.

This annoyed Saigiri even more and she held Dashi's jaw forcing her to look at her.

Saigiri: I assume our house got robbed right?

Dashi: I-I don't know mom...

(TW: Abuse)

Saigiri saw rage and smashed the beer bottle she was holding on Dashi's head. Dashi fell down unconscious as her head started to bleed. Saigiri stared at her unconscious daughter for a few moments and realised what she's just done. She picked up Dashi and ran into her car. Saigiri was so drunk her vision was blurry..

Saigiri: Dashi baby.. stay with me okay??

Saigiri started driving to the hospital like a maniac and drove past many red lights. She almost crashed into many cars, trucks or bikes. Saigiri took a sharp turn to avoid crashing into a truck but unfortunately crashed into a tree. Saigiri was now sober and felt the sharp pain running in her whole body. She looked at her unconscious daughter beside her in the passenger seat and started crying. No no what did I do?!

Saigiri opened the passenger seat door and pushed Dashi out of the car. Which caused Dashi to jolt awake and look at the horrifying scene in front of her. The wrecked car, the smoke coming out of it, her mother covered in blood. The people who saw this had already called the police, a police couple ran to Dashi and picked her up dragging her away from the car.

Dashi: NO MY MOM IS INSIDE SHES HURT! LET ME GO!

The couple held the resisting, kicking and crying little girl firmly as she looked at the car from afar. The police officers were trying to put out the fire and reach Saigiri but were unable to do so.. Dashi was crying and crying shouting that someone.. at least someone save her mother...

A few seconds later, the car blasted and Dashi stared horrified. Her mother was dead.

Dashi: mom...

Dashi fainted in the arms of the police couple as they took her to the hospital. Dashi dreamt of terrifying scene that occurred infront of her today..

She was admitted to the hospital and the couple waited outside till she woke up.

To be continued...

Don't forget to leave a vote~