6. Denial

You're saying I'm the one, but it's your actions that speak louder~••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Dashi went to school the next day and was bullied almost immediately. Someone stuck out their leg and made her trip. She looked up and saw the same girl who dumped juice on her.

Girl: Oh I'm sorry.. I was just trying to walk but I couldn't see you~

She smirked and acted blind. Everyone started snickering as Dashi got up and went to her class. This day will also be horrible...

///////////////

Dashi was washing her hands in the bathroom when the mean girls surrounded her again. One of them opened the soap dispenser bottle and smiled.

Girl 1: Dashi dear why don't you do me a favour and speak?

Girl 2: She's pretty but if she can't even speak. She's definitely ugly.

Dashi ignored them and was walking out. When suddenly, someone pulled her hair pushing her to the ground and dumped the liquid soap on her head. 3 of the girls held Dashi and took her into one of the stalls. The girl who poured soap on her head dumped her head into the toilet. Dashi started crying and resisting, a few minutes later the girls let her go and ran out laughing. Dashi sat on leaning on the door and cried her bottled up feelings out. Mom dad... Please save me.

Dashi couldn't do anything and just sat there crying helplessly and hopelessly. She was traumatised yet again in the most embarrassing way.

Dashi got up and cleaned herself then went out and saw everyone pointing at her and gossiping. Did they tell everyone already?? Gosh I want to go home...

/////////////

Dashi went home and her mood immediately lit up looking at her parents. They were all she wanted to see and she never wanted to return to that school again.. Dashi's life was bittersweet but she did well in school and was a straight A's student. She wanted nothing but to her parents truly happy and proud. They deserve everything after having a mute daughter like me.. I will make them happy.

Mom, Dad how would you feel if I become a cop just like both of you?

She wrote on a paper and handed it to them. They were stunned and looked at her.

Mai: Honey that'd make us very happy!~

Shigure: But kid, is that what you really want?

Dashi smiled and nodded.

Shigure: Well then I don't mind.

Mai: Can we get a more perfect daughter than our little Dashi!?~

Dashi blushed and hid her face. That was her passion and goal... Becoming a Cop.

////////////////

A few years pass by.. Dashi was now in her first year of highschool and had heard this would be worse. She couldn't imagine anything worse than what she had suffered in primary school and middle school.

What would happen now?

Don't forget to leave a vote~