11. Drapetomania

Now and then I think of all the times you screwed me over but had me believing it was always something that I'd done~ •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Dashi was sulking in the cafeteria and thinking. Chifuyu deserves better... Maybe yesterday he just needed comfort.. I should probably stay away from him..

Kazutora saw Dashi was upset and plopped beside.

Kazutora: Dashi-chan? Why isn't kitty coming to school?

Dashi wrote on her notebook.

She's sick.

Kazutora: Aghh okay.. I've really wanted to ask her out. But I'll just wait I guess.

Dashi was shocked and just stared at him. Kazutora blushed and looked at his lap.

Kazutora: I like how feisty she is.. and she's pretty and strong. God what is she doing to me?

Dashi smiled and listened to him carefully. Kazutora couldn't help but still have that lingering feeling that she's upset.

Kazutora: Is something wrong?

Dashi sigh and nodded. He noticed the chocolate box in her hands and his face lit up.

Kazutora: Oh my god can I have some?!~ And yeah I'll need your help in confessing to Mashi.

Dashi thought it's better then letting it go to waste. So she smiled and nodded handing the box to him. Unfortunately, that same time Chifuyu entered the cafeteria and saw that. His face dropped as he saw how Kazutora was making Dashi smile and everything. Why are they? Oh no...

Dashi and Kazutora sat there thinking about a plan to help Kazutora confess to Mashi. Chifuyu misunderstood that and avoided them the whole day

///////////////

Later that night, Dashi was crying herself to sleep thinking how things had turned out between Chifuyu and herself. She wanted nothing but tell him she likes him. No no no I can't do that.. he deserves a pretty girl.. unlike me, a mutie..

To be continued...

Don't forget to leave a vote~