56. Yasuragi

I don't love you with my heart or mind, I love you with my soul

I don't love you with my heart or mind, I love you with my soul. In case my heart stops beating or my mind forgets, unlike my immortal soul which contains my undying love for you~

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ran and Rindou reached the bar and looked around.

Rindou: It's so fucking huge where are they?

Ran: I've put an air tag in Ori's purs-

Rindou: That's mental behaviour

Ran: For safety reasons- FOUND THEM

Ran excitedly skipped to the corner of the club, Rindou following behind him. They saw Aori dancing and Orishi sipping wine.

Ran: There you are my doll~

Orishi gasped and the pair hugged, then started making out.

Aori looked at Rindou with her red eyes. Rindou stared back at her...

Aori: I gotta pee~

Aori walked upstairs to the bathroom with her wobbly legs.

Rindou: Geez, she is drunk

???: Hey handsome, what's your name?

A girl wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled, Rindou looked her up and down and saw she was barely dressed. He placed his arm around her waist and glided his finger gently on her arm with his free hand.

Rindou: Rindou, sweetheart. Care for a dance?

???: Sure!

They skipped to the dance floor and danced together.

//////////////

Aori was pretty sober and walked towards the stairs, she stopped and squinted her eyes for a better view and saw Rindou kissing a girl. Her plan was working and she whispered softly to herself.

Aori: Jibun o daiji ni shite, Rindou. Sayonara..
*Take care of yourself, Rindou. Goodbye*

She left quietly. Kokonoi had already sent a car to the club like Aori had asked. She got in the car and started driving like a maniac to her mother's brothel.

 She got in the car and started driving like a maniac to her mother's brothel

She saw her phone that was ringing from an unknown number. She picked it up and smirked

Aori: Dashi-chan?~

Dashi: Aori... You sound happy?

Aori: Well yeah, it seems like Rindou moved on

Her voice cracked as tears welled up in her eyes, Dashi felt guilty and looked at her friends.

Kazutora: I don't want to do this.

Mashi: Me neither..

Akito: She's a good person, is there no other solution?

Chifuyu: What the hell? We can't back off now!

Takashi: They've even taken Takeomi-san to their side

Annie: I-I'm scared

Naoto: For Miki-san, Takeomi-san and Dashi-chan's parents we have to do this..

Dashi nodded and hung up.

Dashi: Aori sounded so sad.

Chifuyu: Where is she?

Dashi: The engine was roaring.. I don't think it'd take much time for her to reach there.

Chifuyu: Then we should leave too

Mashi: Haruchiyo called me...

Everyone stared at Mashi shocked.

Mashi: He said he wanted to see me

Kazutora: I'd suggest you see him, kitty.

Chifuyu: Fine, all of us are going to the brothel. Mashi, donot take long

Mashi: Hai

Dashi sighed and sat down holding her head as she thought to herself.

"Things are proceeding according to your plan, Aori. All that remains..."

To be continued...