9. Suramya

I hope you feel what I felt when you shattered my soul~

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Dashi and Mashi were having lunch in the cafeteria. Suddenly Kazutora and the locker guy sat across from them.

Kazutora: Mind if we sit with you ladies?

Mashi: You just plopped yourself onto it, but whatever Yeah..

The locker guy was blushing and smiled at Dashi. Her heart fluttered as she smiled back at him.

Kazutora: Chifuyu, this is Mashi and Dashi. Girls this is my friend Chifuyu.

Chifuyu: My name is Matsuno Chifuyu. You guys's names are so similar.

Mashi: Heard that a 100 times. How is that tiger even your friend. You seem like a gentleman and he is like... Dumb.

Kazutora laughed and Chifuyu chuckled. Kazutora turned to Chifuyu.

Kazutora: This is the girl I was talking about. But be careful she bites.

They laughed and Chifuyu turned to Dashi
Chifuyu: So uhm.. Dashi, I saw you at the locker yesterday. You walked away, I didn't make you uncomfortable did I?

Dashi was flustered and immediately shook her head denying. Chifuyu was confused as to why she wasn't speaking then Mashi said.

Mashi: She's temporarily mute.

Kazutora: Temporarily?

Mashi: Yeah, she got into a car accident. She also has amnesia.

That was a lot to take in for the boys and they looked at Dashi.

Mashi: It's okay you don't have to pitty her. She's happy and beautiful just the way she is.

Chifuyu: Yeah, she indeed is beautiful..

Chifuyu and Dashi looked at eachother blushing hard. Kazutora and Mashi grinned and whispered to themselves.

Mashi: Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Kazutora: His definitely flirting! And Dashi seems flustered too! Omg omg

Both of them clapped and squealed looking at the pair. Chifuyu and Dashi sat beside each other, Chifuyu talked and Dashi used her notebook to communicate.

Mashi: He better takes care of her.

Kazutora: Don't worry kitty, Chifuyu is a good guy.

//////////////

A few days pass by as the 4 of them started hanging out together. It didn't take much time and they became bestfriends. They were as usual in a flower garden sitting near the pond having fun, when Mashi asked.

Mashi: Guys, what do you want to be when you grow up? I'll go first, me and Dashi want to become cops!

Chifuyu: Sherlock Holmes from Moriarty the Patriot inspires me alot. I want to be a detective.

Kazutora: an actor ig?

Mashi: Yeah that'd help you atleast fake being happy.

Kazutora: Girl I'm always happy~

Mashi: That's what they all say.

Mashi laughed and ran away as Kazutora chased her. Chifuyu looked at Dashi who was relaxing with her feet under the water, he joined her and said.

Chifuyu: What inspires you to become a cop?

Dashi wrote on her notebook and showed it to him.

My parents

Chifuyu smiled and nodded as he glanced to the sunset. The sky was looking very pretty.

Chifuyu: The scenery is beautiful with an angel beside me.

Chifuyu smiled hiding his blush. Dashi was flustered and thanked him through her notebook.

What would happen next?

Don't forget to leave a vote~