13. Confession

Even if you're gone, I'm gonna drive~••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Dashi woke up in a hospital bed and looked beside her. Chifuyu was sleeping on a chair while holding her hand, she gently shook him and his eyes snapped open.

Chifuyu: Are you okay?! You fainted out of nowhere!

Dashi's voice was still raspy and and she smiled caressing his hand.

Dashi: I... Feel okay

Chifuyu: Dashi.

Dashi nodded and listened to him.

Chifuyu: Can you say that again? My name and that you... like me

Dashi blushed and looked at her lap smiling. Chifuyu chuckled and gently took her chin making her look towards himself.

Dashi: Matsuno Chifuyu, I really really like you~

They stared at each other for a few moments. When suddenly the memories came rushing back to Dashi's mind. She was panting and held her head.

Chifuyu: Wh-what's wrong?

He hugged Dashi tight and looked at her. Dashi was horrified and couldn't speak for a long time. Then after she calmed down, she told him everything.

Chifuyu: Omg.. I'm so sorry dear

It was alot for him to take in and he hugged her tighter gently caressing her hair.

Chifuyu: You didn't deserve that.. but now!

He cupped her cheeks looking her in the eye.

Chifuyu: Tell me the reason why you were avoiding me and what was going on with you and Kazu...

Dashi: Chifuyu... After that day we hugged, I decided I'd confess to you the next day. But then I walked to your class and saw you talking with...

Chifuyu: Tell me Dashi I can't stand you not talking to me.

Dashi: Monica. Kazutora and I have nothing.. we were hanging out together because we were planning for him to confess to Mashi

Chifuyu: Seriously?! Omg that chick! She's literally like an annoying leech! And trust me Dashi I DONOT like her in any way. I like you! That day when I saw you beside my locker I thought it was just a puppy crush but no! I really did like you, that day when i returned from a fight. You embraced me despite me being covered in dirt and blood. That's a reason yet I don't need a reason to love you. I have a metal bat in my house and I'd like you to whoop my ass if I ever said "no" to your "I like you". Would you be my girlfriend, Dashi?

Dashi was stunned and overwhelmed.

Dashi: I want to say yes, but you deserve better Chifuyu..

Chifuyu: No! And if you want to think that then become better for me!

Dashi was about to say more when suddenly her parents with Mashi and Kazutora entered the hospital room. Chifuyu let go of Dashi and sat down with Mashi and Kazutora as they looked at her parents crying and hugging Dashi.

Mashi: Dyk they're her foster parents.

Chifuyu nodded as Kazutora was stunned.

Chifuyu: She just told me her story.. I can't believe a sweet girl like Dashi went through all that. And her foster parents are truly a blessing.

Kazutora: Wh-what is going on?! Mashi looks so serious!! Is the world ending?!!

Mashi smacked the back of his head to shut him up. Her parents turned to the 3 of them after talking with Dashi.

Shigure: Who is Chifuyu?

Chifuyu: M-me sir

Shigure: Dashi told me you're her boyfriend huh?

Shigure tried intimidating the boys but Mashi and him burst out laughing.

Mashi: Calm down Chifuyu Nakamura-san is a good person.

Mai: I'm Mashi's mother.

Kazutora whispered to Mashi. Is she a milf or what? Shut up Kazu!

Mai: Chifuyu-chan, Dashi is our only daughter. Take care of her for us, alright?

Chifuyu smiled and nodded proudly.

Shigure: There'd been alot of crime going on lately in Japan. Take care of yourself children.

Mai and Shigure left. Mashi got up and hugged Dashi.

Mashi: Are you okay girl? You scared the living shut out of me yk. Don't scare me like that again..

Dashi hugged her back and closed her eyes.

Kazutora: Damn she stealing my girl..

Chifuyu: Gosh Kazutora

The nurse walked in and ask the 3 of them to leave because Dashi needed some rest.

What will happen next?

D

on't forget to leave a vote~