20. Metamorphosis 2

What's love?

What's love?

"Love is the most twisted curse of all~"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The investigators looked everywhere in Roppongi trying to find a trace of the mysterious good looking 4 murderers.

//////////////////

A few days passed by, and they weren't able to find any clues about them. Through investigation they eventually came across a hidden club that looked old and rusty from the outside. As they entered they saw many strippers pole dancing and people taking various drinks, drugs, and cigars.

They pulled out their guns and threw everyone out. As everyone left they saw a VIP room in the far corner and entered.

They saw a woman and a man on a couch under the sheets as the man was sleeping in the woman's arms. (The elegant black hair woman and mullet type purple black hair man). They aimed their guns at them and Dashi was about to shout when suddenly the woman shushed them. Her single shush was able to creep out everyone and make them bow their heads to her intimidating aura. The woman gently caressed the man's hair and turned to the 10 people (Dashi and her mates)

Woman: If you speak I'll kill you

She kissed the man's forehead and closed her eyes as they slept together. Dashi and her unit felt something cold on the back of their head and Dashi immediately panicked.

Dashi: Don't move we're at gunpoint!

Everyone was tensed up and stayed still.

//////////////////

4 hours pass by as they sat down at gunpoint. They all just stared at each other or the strange man and woman cuddling on the sofa. One of the men that were holding them on gunpoint spoke up.

???: Let's just hit their head and keep them for a few hours.

Before they could even react they blacked out.

***Later***

Dashi woke up and saw her teammates were tied up and were in a sketchy place.

Dashi: Guys!

Everyone woke up, Annie snuggled beside Takashi as she was in tears.

Takashi: This has never happened to her.. she's scared

Mashi: We have to get out of here!

Miki: Shit I didn't even bring my pocket knife!

Takeomi: Don't worry, but I don't get it. How was she so calm and literally cuddling with someone?

Kazutora, Mashi and Akito were already thinking of delulu scenarios.

Kazutora: Come on she was hot tho

Mashi: Yeahh but I'm not gay so the man was definitely hot

Akito: Getting locked up in a hot couples basement is so cool! Definitely gonna tell my bestie.

Naoto: For god's sake stop that delusional GenZ thinking now.

Annie: I wanna go home!

Dashi: Hopefully they won't kill us..

Everyone's eyes went wide at the realisation and they tried to cut their ropes. Dashi dragged herself behind Chifuyu and cut his ropes. Eventually everyone freed themselves and tried escaping. They opened the door and surprisingly it was unlocked. They ran out of there and found themselves in a weird vintage type of hall (more like a castle)

They saw the same woman sitting there staring down at them.

(Imagine her staring at them like this while sitting on the throne)

Woman: Dashi Hitto

Dashi stared at the woman surprised and confused.

Dashi: H-how do you know my name?

The woman pulled out a necklace as Dashi stared at it shocked

Dashi was shocked and mumbled.

Dashi: Tsu-Tsubaki Aori?...

The woman smirked. Her presence alone was enough to make everyone's knees weak. Dashi felt her head heavy and fainted.

To be continued..

Don't forget to leave a vote~