7. Erlebnisse

But I love you so

But I love you so...

"Please let me go~"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

(Y'all I know my chapters are short okay?! 😭😭 I'll try to make them longer)

Dashi was now 14 years old. She looked around too see if there were any new faces and a girl caught her eye. She was skinny, 4'9 with maroon hair, white-yellowish skin and grey eyes. Dashi just stared at her because she was small but pretty. A bully smacked Dashi's head from behind and smirked.

???: Don't stare at her for too long.. her muteness is contagious

The whole class laughed. Dashi thought that atleast highschool would be bareable, although it didn't feel like it would be. The new girl noticed the bullying and stood beside Dashi glaring at the boy.

The new girl: Hey that wasn't funny!

Boy: Come on beautiful, didn't you never learn how to take a joke?

Girl: Did you ever learn how to make one?

The whole class was now staring at them "ooing" and "aaing" the boy was embarrassed and was about to grip her hair but the new girl kicked him in the stomach and pinned his arms on the wall. Everyone was now cheering and clapping as they looked at the fight.

Girl: Donot, mess with anyone from now alright? Ya tall ass tree!

The boy groaned and pushed her away running out. The girl turned to Dashi and asked her.

Girl: Are you okay? I'm sorry for what happened..

Dashi was flabbergasted and stared at her like the knight in shining armor she is and nodded. The girl pouted and crossed her arms.

Girl: Not even a thank you?

Dashi was self-conscious again and looked down at her lap not.

???: She's mute.

The girl's eyes widened and she took Dashi's hand.

Girl: Hey hey look! I'm so sorry I didn't know!!

Dashi was stunned and smiled shaking her head. The whole class including the new girl stared at her. She's so pretty.. I've never seen her smile like that... Damn she just surpassed my crush..

Everyone started whispering to each other than the teacher arrived and everyone sat in their seats. Teacher called the new girl over and introduced her.

Teacher: Class, this is Tiho Mashi. She'll be studying with us from today onwards and I want you guys to make her welcomed alright?

Dashi was even more surprised and thought. Did I hear that right? She's Tiho Mashi and I'm Hitto Dashi.. our names are so similar..

Mashi: Hey guys! If you'll be in any type of trouble. Just tell me and I'll deal with it

She winked and cracked her knuckles. The class was growing liking of her confidence. Mashi smiled and sat beside Dashi.

Mashi: So now you know my name. What's yours?

Dashi wrote her name on a paper and handed it to her.

Mashi: wait.. Hitto Dashi? Our names are so similar.

Dashi smiled and nodded enthusiastically. Mashi smiled and put her arm around Dashi's shoulder.

Mashi: it's literally fate. Gurll! We're made to be bestfriends.

Dashi was stunned and almost shredded happy tears. She smiled and nodded.

(Imagine Mashi to look like this)

////////////

Dashi and Mashi grew inseparable and would hangout together daily. One day Dashi decided to take Mashi home. Her father and Mashi instantly clicked because of their cocky personality. When Dashi was making food for the 3 of them Shigure and Mai talked with Mashi.

Mai: This is the first time Dashi brought a friend home!~ You can come here whenever you want to Mashi consider this your as home.

Mashi: Yeahh! And Dashi once brought the food she made. She's such an amazing cook!

Shigure: I ain't denying that.. btw she isn't seeing a boy is she?

He smirked and Mashi smirked too.

Mai: Oh god.. you guys are like long lost siblings.

Mashi: She isn't tho she mostly likes to keep to herself

Shigure: Has she told you anything about her muteness?

Mashi: What do you mean mr Nakamura?

Mai: Dashi isn't our real daughter.. a few years back when she was 7. Her mother was drunk driving and died in a car accident infront of her. Dashi doens't know it yet tho. Because of trauma or injury she has amnesia and temporary muteness. We don't want to remind her because she's so happy now. We don't want to take that away

Mashi was stunned and looked at Dashi happily cooking.

Mashi: Oh... I didn't expect that, so if her muteness is temporary. Id like to help bringing her voice back!

Shigure and Mai smiled.

Mai: Take care of her Mashi. She might be strong but still.. she is fragile

Mashi: Of course!

Dashi brought food and the 4 of them enjoyed the whole night laughing and talking.

Would everything be okay now?

Don't forget to leave a vote~