14. Komorebi

Once you’ve met someone you never really forget them

Once you’ve met someone you never really forget them. It just takes a while for your memories to return~
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Chifuyu, Dashi, Mashi and Kazutora grew up and moved in together. All of them achieved their dreams and well Kazutora... He owns a pet shop and is also a famous tiktok influencer.

(They had an apartment in Roppongi btw)

They were in a supermarket buying groceries as Chifuyu and Mashi started bickering.

Mashi: Hey I want to sleep with Dashi!

Chifuyu: No way she's my girlfriend!

They'd been bickering about who should sleep with Dashi. Kazutora got tired and decided to put an end to this.

Kazutora: How about I sleep with D-?

Both: SHUT UP!

Mashi snatched the cart from Dashi's hands and rode on it chasing Kazutora who was running away. Chifuyu turned to Dashi as they both were laughing.

Chifuyu: They're like yk, our children.

Dashi: Yeahh~

They both glanced at the tv of the shop as it was talking about yet another robbery and murder that happened in Japan.

Dashi: Things are getting out of hand..

Chifuyu: Yeah but because of no one filed a complaint about it. It isn't being looked into.

Dashi: Let's just go home..

Chifuyu nodded as he called Mashi and Kazutora. The four of them went home.

///////////////////

They were at home watching the news.

News reporter: The increase in crime rate and large amount of murders and not being talked about enough, due to not receiving much information from the public side authorities have decided to take matters into its own hands

They all looked at each other.

Mashi: Hasn't this been going on since we became friends?

Chifuyu: Indeed this has been happening since we were in highschool..

Dashi: Why would someone want to murder and rob so much? For these many years..

Kazutora: Isn't Miki-san giving any one of you updates or calls?

Mashi: You're obsessed with her geez...

Kazutora: How couldn't I be? She's a muscle momm- Oww!

Mashi smacked the back of Kazutora's head then turned to Dashi and Chifuyu.

Mashi: I'm sure she'd hand over the case to us.

Chifuyu: We're the best afterall

Dashi: Don't get overconfident.. this all seems just so. Wierd

Kazutora: I'm sure she'd also involve her husband and me to the case.

Mashi: Omg her husband is so hot~

Kazutora rolled her eyes.

////////////////////

Dashi was just sitting in her room when Chifuyu entered.

Dashi: Oh you're sleeping with me tonight?

Chifuyu: Yeahh I'm stressed and that tiger sleeps at like 3am. Because he's always on his phone scrolling through tiktoks.

Dashi smiled and put away her book opening her arms. Chifuyu's mood lit up as he instantly jumped into her embrace.

Chifuyu: Im really stressed yk

Dashi: It's okay we can go through this together.

Chifuyu: Anyways~ I just want to sleep in your arms.

Dashi: Anything you say darling~

She kissed his forehead and they both slept

To be continued...

Don't forget to leave a vote~