17. Mr and Mrs Matsuno♡

You have witchcraft in your lips~••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

(Smuts)

I'd suggest listening to Corwdpleaser while reading this

Dashi got showered and sat on the bed under the sheets reading her book. Chifuyu went to shower after her and then joined her. Dashi put her book away and turned to Chifuyu.

Dashi: You've been working hard. Thanks~ and I'm really very proud of you, Chifuyu.

Chifuyu basically melted at her remarks and hugged her tight.

Chifuyu: Let's do this together, partner. But before that

Chifuyu put an arm around her waist and the other on the back of her head, kissing her passionately. Dashi was extremely flustered and eventually kissed him back.

They both felt like they were in cloud nine and as pulled away looking ini her eye. They both were blushing HARD

Chifuyu: Omg man...

Dashi: I-It's okay we can do this another time...

Chifuyu: I've been waiting for years now

He switched of the lights so she'd be comfortable and kissed ger forehead. It was obvious that Chifuyu was awkward so Dashi was helping him out.

Then he gently slid down the straps of her top from her shoulders and nibbled on it

Dashi: Hnng~

Chifuyu gently laid her down and climbed on top of her now nibbling on her neck. Dashi was panting and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. (He's shirtless btw) He looked at Dashi again and whispered softly.

Chifuyu: Are you comfortable darling?

Dashi nodded, the poor girl is 👏EMBARRASSED👏. He started nibbling on her neck again while doing the "knee thing".

He unclasped her bra and removed his own boxers. Chifuyu was the size of a soft average guy just Dashi's type.

He kissed her again and she kissed him back. Chifuyu was already bare and he removed her underwear so there both bare now

Chifuyu~

He slid one finger inside her hooha and she threw her head back.

Chifuyu: Tell me if it hurts, alright?

He whispered and was rubbing her insides and her clit with his thumb. He then slid the second finger... then third. He was prepping her before their love making session.

Dashi buried her head in the crook of his neck and screamed softly as she released in his hands. Chifuyu cleaned his hand and hugged her shoulder with one hand while placing his member on her entrance with the other.

Dashi was scared and he kissed her nose and patiently, slowly, gently, slid his member inside her hooha. Dashi felt a pang of pain and mumbled-screamed. Chifuyu slowly and gently moved his hips against her until she was comfortable.

She glided her finger on his chest and he chuckled.

Chifuyu: I can get used to seeing you like this

He panted and started moving a little faster. The room was now filled with the sound of skin slapping against each other.

Dashi moaned in pleasure as Chifuyu did the same. He reached his climax and pulled out, releasing on her petite belly. He slid 3 fingers inside her in a rapid speed as she released soon and he fell on her as they both panted.

His lips were soothing for her, it felt like a warm blanket of kindness that he wrapped to shelter her heart.

///////////////////

After they were finished, Chifuyu was exhausted and panting then held Dashi in his arms covering themselves in their warm blanket.

Chifuyu: Are you okay love? I hope you enjoyed it

Dashi wiped her small tears and smiled at him. She was so irresistible and adorable, Chifuyu put his hand on her cheek and caressed it with his thumb gently. He kept kissing her face.

Chifuyu: You feel okay?

Dashi: Thank you, Chifuyu. Oyasumi

She whispered while smiling and nodded, they both now slept peacefully in each other's arms.

What will happen next?

Don't forget to leave a vote~