8. Yuanfen

All of the little things that you do, are what remind me why I fell for you~••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The next day, Dashi was arraging her locker and glanced beside her. She saw a beautiful boy with pale skin, green eyes, arranging his locker beside her.

 She saw a beautiful boy with pale skin, green eyes, arranging his locker beside her

(Chifuyu!!)

They locked eyes for a few moments and Dashi could've sworn they had a connection. She was extremely flustered and turned around walking to her class.

//////////////////////

Dashi and Mashi were casually talking when the teacher arrived with a boy behind her.

Teacher: Students, there's a new student joining our class today. Make him feel welcomed.

 Make him feel welcomed

(Kazutora!!)

Boy: Hey guys! My name is Hanemiya Kazutora.

Mashi's eye twitched at his annoying loud voice. The teacher told Kazutora to sit beside Mashi, Kazutora sat beside her with a cheeky smile.

Kazutora: Hey kitty, you caught my eye~ What's your name?

She rolled her eyes at the "kitty" and turned back to her notebook.

Mashi: Mashi..

Kazutora's grin grew bigger as he teased her more.

Kazutora: Hey!~ why ignoring me I'm just tryna make friends. Aren't you too feisty for a small girl? Don't frown dear I don't want your pretty little forehead get wrinkles~

Mashi glared at him clenching her fists not wanting to do something she might regret later. Kazutora chuckled and leaned closer.

Kazutora: Kitty wants to scratch my perfect face?~

Mashi: Would gouge your eyes out with them.

Kazutora: Just my type~ do you wanna make out?

Mashi: Do you wanna die?!

Dashi nudged Mashi and shook her head. Both of them started bickering in sign language as Kazutora just stared at them confused.

Kazutora: Hey brunette, are you.... Mute.

He asked quietly. Dashi smiled and nodded.

Mashi: Nuh-uh new boy stay away from her.

Kazutora: Can I at least get her name?

Mashi: Dashi..

Kazutora: You guys's names are so similar.

Mashi: and we'd both appreciate if you keep your mouth zipped.

Kazutora smirked and zipped his mouth. They turned back to the class

To be continued...

Don't forget to leave a vote~