59. Kalank

Thinking of you is a poison I drink often~

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Dashi: Aori gave the first signal!

Chifuyu: We just have to wait for 2 more!

They whispered.

Ran looked at Orishi and saw some scars on her arms, her face also looked a little beat up. He looked at Dashi and her friends who were hiding in a corner and shouted angrily.

Ran: WHO THE FUCK DID THIS?!

Naoto covered Akito in his jacket because she did it. Everyone flinched and it was obvious Ran was pissed.

Akito: Hey, let me tell him it was me besides he's hot-

Naoto: Are you fucking nuts?! He'll devour you!

Mashi: Yeah Akito, I'll smack your head so hard till it's finally smart if you don't stop saying these terrible, hateful, harmful, stupid and disgusting words.

Akito: But what if he kills everyone?!

Naoto: Shut up, I'm gonna protect you

Even if they were whispering, Akito couldn't help and burst out laughing. She laughed so hard like a hyena, Kazutora and Mashi joined her.

Kazutora: Oh my- *pant* what the fu-

Mashi: *laughs harder* It's a joke, guys. Not a dick, don't take it so hard.

Naoto: Gosh why're you laughing now?

Akito: Y-You hahahhaha protect me?! I'm stronger than you

Naoto: Akito, I'm trying to say something here

Akito: Bahah- what?

Naoto: I love you

Akito stopped laughing and stared at him mouth opened. He blushed and brushed away her hair and held her cheek.

Naoto: You're crazy, you talk alot, you're a savage and you're an awful singer but there's never a dull moment when you're around because you're also crazy smart and very very hot.

Naoto wiped the sweat off of his forehead and sighed. Akito blushed and awkwardly kissed his cheek.

Akito: I love you too but I thought you liked soft girls like Annie-san. You don't know how scared I was if things became weird between us.