Really, Frank, Really?

Gerard's POV

"Oh my God, Gerard!"

I know that voice. Frank's.

My head is still spinning, my nose is still running with red liquid and the tears are visible on my stained cheeks.

"Gee, are you alright?" another voice I know, Ray's.

I open my eyes and see my best mates standing over me, a look of worry and hurt wash over their faces.

They both hold out their hand and I take them, taking the help easily and finally standing up.

"What happened?" Frank asked, wrapping an arm around me protectively.

I gulp. Can I really show Mikey to his best friend and boyfriend? Can I really do that? I-I guess I'll have to.

"Mikey," I gasp, and I cough to get my oxygen in me.

"Mikey? He caused this?" Ray asked, quirking an eyebrow.

"Y-Yeah, b-but he's not Mikey anymore. He's changed. He's dyed his hair black, he's talking like I mean nothing to him, and he....he......he cut himself! He's a self harmer!" I cry, and Frank pulls me into him and I rest my head on his shoulder, crying silently.

Ray and Frank share a look and both of them are as shocked as I was.

Frank turns sharply, causing me to fall into Ray's embrace. My boyfriend pushes open the door with such force that it nearly was torn off its hinges. The room has no light on anymore and Frank furiously switched it on, pausing for a moment so his eyes get adusted to the light.

Then he grabs my hand and pulls me into the dark room, and I can hear Ray and Frank gasp as they take in the look of the new Mikey.

"What are you doing here?" the thing sneers as he stands up.

"What happened to you?" Ray asked, stepping forward slightly.

But Mikey just growled at Ray causing him to jump back, he growled.

"What the fuck Mikey? Black? What happened to fucking brown? And why are you acting like some frigging asshole? What did Gee ever do to you?" Frank lost it all too soon, cursing Mikey as he talked.

"He gave me a fucking reason," Mikey retorted.

"For what?" I sigh, because I'm lost at the moment. What in the world is he on about?

"Never you mind," Mikey mutters with gritted teeth.

"Why are you doing this? Cutting yourself? Why?" Ray begs, because he's whimpering.

I feel sorry for him, this must be hard on him.

"Because I'm at the darkside, Raymond," Mikey snaps and he says his boyfriend's name like Ray's nothing at all.

"What caused you to go?" Ray questions, wanting to get closer to comfort Mikey but choosing wisely not to.

Mikey doesn't reply at all, just points a finger at me, and I start crying again.

What did I do? What have I done to him? Ray places an arm around me whilst Frank stands back, registering everything.

Why have I ruined my baby brother? It's all my fault!

"Join me," the thing whispers, his head staring at the wall.

"Excuse me?" Ray and I gulp at the same time.

"Join me, all it takes is one cut," Mikey tells us calmly.

He bends down and picked up a knife. Mikey straightens up again and holds out his hand with the knife in clear view.

"No, I won't," I whimper, struggling to even stand.

Mikey's head swivels to Ray.

"Mikey, I-"

"I'm not Mikey!" the thing bellows, cutting off Ray.

"Then who are you?!" I scream through tears.

"Is it just me, or does this remind you of one of those horror films where everyone gets cleavers in their heads?" Frank speaks, amusement in his voice.

Ray and I turn slowly to look at him, horror plastered on our faces.

"Oh right sorry, bad timing," Frank says, biting his lip.

We hear Mikey scoff.

"W-Who are you?" Ray approaches carefully.

"You wouldn't want to know," the thing shrugs.

"Actually, I'd like to know what you've done to my boyfriend in all hoensty," Ray replies, folding his arms.

"Ray, we don't need a nice guy here, let me at him!" Frank says before running towards my brother.

But Mikey snatches a knife and points it at Frank before he could get close.

"Actually, nice guy might work," Frank rethinks, stepping backwards and raising his arms in a surrender.

"Just get out," Mikey insists.

And this time, we obey.