Hospital? Again?

Frank's POV

"This is your fault!" I snap, Mikey turns to level with my gaze.

He says nothing. Mikey just stands there. Lost.

"Right," I mumble, staring downwards at the table.

"Frank, calm down," Ray starts and he opens his mouth again to say more.

I want none of it.

"How? How can I calm down, Ray? Gerard's in prison and it wasn't his fault" I snarl with gritted teeth.

"I know," Ray exhales slowly, "And I want him out too. Blaming others isn't going to get him back though, is it?"

I snap the fork in my hands because he's right. He's always right and I hate him for it.

"I'm sorry," Mikey mutters.

"Apologising won't get him back either," Ray sighs, placing his head in his hands.

"If I had a time machine-"

"Which you don't," Ray interrupts me gruffly.

I clench my fists, "If I had a time machine I would turn the dial so I was back in hospital."

You could easily hear a pin drop now. Mikes just keeps his eyes locked on mine whilst we hear Ray breathe out hastily. They're worried now. I absolutely hate hospitals.

"W-Why?" the afro guy stutters.

"Why not?" I retort.

"You hate them," Mikey says, his voice monotone.

"I know that. But I could have told my mom that Sam broke up with me, then she wouldn't have invited her around then she wouldn't have kissed me then Gerard wouldn't have ran off, leaving a lighter. Not the lighter," I explain.

"Frank, that's... that's... Stupid? Sweet? I don't know which one," Ray gawked, but he was smiling slightly at me now.

I give out a snappy laugh that doesn't sound like me at all.

"I didn't do that though, did I?" I turn cold again because now I hate myself.

"Frank," Mikey says evenly, "You didn't."

"I know," I insist, scowling at the younger Way.

"You should've," Mikey whispered, turning his head.

"Mikey!" Ray hissed.

"Fuck off Mikey!" I yell.

We're both stood up now, ready for a fight. Well, I am, Mikey just stands there, knowing he's going to get hurt.

Ray gets to his feet quickly and hauls himself between the two of us.

"Guys! Do you want to end up in hospital? Again?" Ray whined, holding his arms up so none of us could hit the other.

Mikey glares down at me, showing he doesn't give a shit. I do though. So I stick my tongue out childishly at Mikey and sat back down. I place my head in my hands, sighing once again because what else can I do?