Chapter XXVII "So That's How All This Happened..."

Samuel's perspective

About 3 hours later I had just about given up hope of getting anywhere. I had no map, no compass, no way to navigate.
But then, I spotted a familiar object...
"Hey, it's that blue box I came here in!"
I then wondered if there was anything I had missed in there.
After all, there were other rooms inside, and I hadn't been in any of them.
I fully opened the still half open right door, the door creaking as I did.
It was dark and quiet inside.
I walked up to a switch labeled "POWER", and flicked it.
The room suddenly illuminated, as the power was restored.
On one panel I noticed a screen
The screen read,
'Spacetime Continuum Integrity: 34%'
'Alternate Timeline Collisions Likely'

"Alternate Timeline Collision? What does that mean?"

Conveniently, I spotted a book labeled 'Time and Space Dictionary: Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey Edition'
I flip through the pages.

"Alternate timeline collision"

'Verb'

'An event in which a body of mass, or an applied law, hailing from one timeline or reality, crosses over to another. An occurrence of this can cause objects that should not exist in a given timeline or reality, to exist.
(Ex. A three dimensional shape, in a two dimensional reality.)'

"That's not a good thing is it..."

Then I realized something.
"Wait, an object, crossing over... like a sword!" I
"The sword that hit Him! So that's where that came from! It was from another reality!" I said to myself.

'It all makes sense! The sword, the ghost typewriter, the weird devices I've found. It's all connected!' I continued in thought.

Then I realized something else.
'But if the collisions are caused by 'low spacetime continuum integrity...'

"Then, what caused the 'low integrity' in the first place?" I ended out loud.

"..."

I didn't say it out loud, but my mind quickly gave me the answer.

'Herobrine.'

On my way out, I left the backpack-like device on a table, as despite its usefulness, it was still far too heavy and bulky.