synopsis ೀ

⊹ ࣪ ˖ ❝ but if you need to be mean...

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓.

be mean to me. ❞ ༉‧₊˚.

──★ ˙🍓 ̟ !! 

 "𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝒑𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒂 𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝒈𝒂𝒍𝒆" 

 "𝒐𝒃𝒗𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝒑𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒂." 

 "𝒊 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏."

ARIA SILVERS was a daughter. Just like how her mother was a mother, and her father was a god. Although she was a daughter of Apollo, she seemed to live in the shadows, the light showing everything she didn't want people to see. Never pretty enough to be loved like the Aphrodite children, never smart enough to copy like the Athena children, and never strong enough to be useful like the Ares children. She was a fraud in her own body, a thief in her own blood, a traitor in her own mind. The applause of the divine audience seemed reserved for the more illustrious demigods, while she lingered in the penumbra of their radiance, always off stage, never centre. If love was an injection, Aria's body had rejected it a long time ago. After losing two of the most important people in her life, the girl decided to never let the tendrils of affection coil around her heart again. She began to craft a solitary sanctuary, barricaded by walls of fear. The daughter of Apollo, once a seeker of warmth in the celestial embrace, had now become a recluse in the chill of self-imposed exile, a star that had chosen to extinguish its own glow to avoid the harsh scrutiny of the spotlight. Aria felt like she was drowning. 

She needed someone to help her breathe

˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。˚

PERCY JACKSON was a son. Just like how his mother was a mother, and his father was a god. Although he was the son of Poseidon, he seemed to reach for the surface a lot, his demigod lungs crushing under the pressure of the oncoming water that appeared in the form of a prophecy. In the vastness of his divine heritage, Percy felt like a lone diver, perpetually plunging into the abyss of destiny, grappling with the weight of prophecies that threatened to drown him in their cryptic currents. He lived in the spotlight, every imperfection, every mess up, every out-take, captured in that one essence of light. The celestial gaze of the gods, the scrutiny of his fellow demigods, and the watchful eyes of those who sought to control the fate of Olympus all converged on him. The son of Poseidon found himself cast in the harsh glare of godly expectations, his every step narrated in the verses of prophecies, his every stumble etched in the chronicles of Mount Olympus. Percy wished that for once, someone else would take centre stage. He was stuck in a dark place.