said i love you. you say nothing back.

₊ ⊹ book four ˎˊ˗

chap three!

٠ ࣪⭑

❝ wallow in your own self pity? ❞

٠ ࣪⭑ BEING THROWN onto a reclining hospital-like bed was pretty bad in itself. But apparently, Samuel liked to make things a lot worse. While Aria was relentlessly thrashing and turning and kicking with all her might, the girl being somehow restrained by a mysterious force, invisible shackles appeared on her arms, red rings forming on her once normal looking skin. Sam sauntered around the demigod like she was prey, the boy now holding a-

"Is that a fucking syringe?" Aria exclaimed, her struggle becoming more and more furious by the second. "Are you clinically insane!"

Sam chuckled, as if amused by the idea. "If you aren't going to cooperate, then we must use other measures."

"By sticking a fucking needle in me!?" 

He shrugged. "You won't feel a thing if you stop struggling."

Aria fought harder against the boy. 

"I see how it is."

She swore she saw him grin as he stuck the needle in her arm, the world fading into endless darkness. 

──★ ˙🍓 ̟ !! 

"How are we going to get to Atlas's mountain in time?!" Percy cried out in frustration, running a tired hand through his hair. 

Annabeth looked over at the stables. "Can Blackjack take us?"

Two minutes later, they were fastened onto the horse, Blackjack whinnying happily, excited to be going on another adventure. His mane was slicked back, and his freshly fixed reins sat nicely in Percy's hands.

Where to, boss? the horse asked politely. 

"Atlas's mountain." 

──★ ˙🍓 ̟ !! 

THERE WERE a lot of things in this world that Aria Silvers hated.

1. Slow walkers. The girl had a tendency to be impatient, and slow walkers really tested that virtue.

2. Percy Jackson. He was so perfect that it made her sick. She hated him so much that sometimes, he was the only thing she could think of.

3. Having a needle stuck into her by her ex bestfriend, putting her into a random coma thing that she wasn't sure how to get out of.

Guess which one she hated the most.

All around her was never-ending darkness, the oblivion threatening to eat her bones and all. She couldn't feel her body, a lightless sensation flourishing over every possible inch of her.