bro think he a guinea pig

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

BOOK TWO.

CHAPTER NINE.

❝you are beautiful.❞

meanwhile in a lovely place...

FAWN'S GLITTERY pink heels clicked on the linoleum floor as she meandered her way through the bustling workers. Computer keys tapped, printers tirelessly printed, and the large sign that read: DITE'S LOVE FACTORY burned brightly in the corner, occasionally flickering on and off. Papers in hand, Fawn opened the pink tinted door to Dite's office, closing it quietly behind her.

In front of her, Aphrodite sat, sorting through sheets and sheets of notes, her perfect face pursed in one of concentration.

"Ms Dite," Fawn said while giving the woman a quick bow.

"Oh, Fawn! We have much to discuss!" Aphrodite exclaimed, putting down her papers and looking at the assistant.

The girl took a seat in a pink chair, bows adorning the upholstery.

"What did we need to discuss?" she asked, flattening out her skirt.

Dite cleared her throat. "So. They are still in their "enemies" phase currently. All is going to plan. But, we need more..."

"Angst?" Fawn questioned, getting out a pen and fresh notepad.

Dite clicked her fingers and pointed at the assistant. "Perfect. More angst."

Fawn flicked to her own personal page in her notebook. "So I had some ideas for the repeat of Andromeda and Perseus...."

Their meeting ended, and the duo walked to the next one, approaching the clear room with an air of purpose.

A blonde man, tall and slender, was already sitting in a chair, his fingers plucking at some form of invisible instrument, his mouth moving silently as if speaking to himself.

He stood up as he noticed the women walk into the meeting room.

"Dite, always a pleasure." the man said while bowing to Aphrodite, who gave him a warm smile in return.

He then turned to Fawn and gave her a wink. "And of course, Fawn."

"Welcome, Apollo," Fawn greeted, and took her seat next to Dite.

Apollo sat down once everyone was seated.

"So," he began, "Why have I been called here again?"

"We need you to do us a favour," Aphrodite explained, clicking a button on a controller to turn on the powerpoint projector. The words: PERIA flashed on the screen.

Apollo raised his eyebrows. "And that would be..."

"We need you to give your daughter a prophecy." 

・ ゜ ʚɞ ゜ ・ ゜

BLINKING HER eyes a few feeble times, Aria was met with the harsh gaze of the sun. Obviously, being the daughter of Apollo, she didn't need to look away, the fiery ball providing her a sense of comfort as she lay on...a wooden bench? She sat up abruptly, and she felt a hand on her lower back.