who tf is andy?

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

BOOK TWO

CHAPTER ONE.

❝ alright, pipe down, loverboy ❞

WAKING UP on the last day of school was like waking up to find out you've won the lottery. 

The alarm clock on Aria's bedside table blared loudly, the red letters proudly declaring it 6:00 am. The girl leaned over and tapped the clock aggressively, clearly not pleased about this sudden interruption. 

Getting out of bed with a groan, Aria pulled on her pink fluffy slippers, a parting gift from her new friend Aurora. The green bow that the girl had given to her last year still rested on her dresser, and Aria picked it up to admire it. 

Placing it back down, she tiredly sauntered over to her drawn curtains, the off white material blocking out the sun. She drew back the curtains, and the early morning rays cast its gentle light over her room. 

Her room was quaint, with a king single bed shoved in the corner next to a wall where posters took up the entire space. A baby pink quilt cover was thrown over her mattress, and a plush cream bunny sat on top. Her desk was in another corner of her room, and sheets of music were stacked precariously high. Easels were located in any spare place she could find, paintings of anything and anyone adorning her space. 

Throwing on some clothes for the day, the now fully awake girl headed to the bathroom located outside her bedroom. After successfully managing to comb her hair nicely, she hurriedly brushed her teeth, wiping away the remaining toothpaste with her thumb. 

The sound of metal hitting metal echoed through the apartment, and Aria could already guess that Mrs Roberts was making something. Being a daughter of Hephaestus, the older woman always had her hands on some form of machinery, her grey hair pulled into a tight bun atop her head. She wore denim overalls and a grey t shirt underneath, her kind brown eyes greeting her as she walked into the room. 

"Morning!" she yelled over the noise of the machine, and Aria watched as she wiped the grease off her forehead with a cloth. 

"Morning Mrs Roberts," she greeted, wandering over to the kitchen. 

"Excited for your last day of school?" 

Aria beamed. "For once, I'm excited to go that hell hole."

The woman laughed, the sound mixing with the gentle hum of the... whatever she was holding. Aria had failed design and tech. 

"Have a good day sweetheart! Don't forget about camp!" 

Aria picked an apple off the counter and waved goodbye, grabbing her bag on the way out, the door shutting seamlessly behind her. 

She just had to make it through one more day. 

˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。˚