Chapter 6: Going The Distance

'When Harry Met Sally' was on, and this of course meant that Chloe had dragged Beca in front of the TV to watch it with her, even having insisted Beca take a break from the current remix she was making - I mean the nerve.

Beca didn't see why anyway. She knew it was Chloe's favourite film, the girl having seen it probably a hundred times by now. She just didn't understand why they needed to watch it again.

"Why do you always laugh so much at this part?" Beca commented after a while, the pair just having re-watched the orgasm scene in the restaurant, the scene that as usual reduced Chloe to a state of near tears.

"I can't say." Chloe giggled, wiping her eyes. "You'll get mad." She added with a lopsided grin.

"Well now you have to tell me!" Beca demanded, quirking her brow.

"It's just..." Chloe sighed, figuring out how to word it. "She kind of reminds me of you in that scene." She elaborated carefully.

"What?" Beca gasped. "When was the last time I orgasmed in the middle of a restaurant?!"

"No, not the orgasm part... how do I explain this." Chloe pondered, trying her best to school her features and hide her grin. "Just... it doesn't take you much to get excited is all, so I always have this funny image of us just having to talk about sex sometime, and you'd orgasm..." She explained, having given up any attempt she previously had at controlling her features.

"Excuse me...?" Beca dead panned; sitting up straight in the couch, directing her full attention at Chloe. "It doesn't take me much..." She repeated.

"Not always!" Chloe tried to backtrack, only digging her hole further. "Just like, if you've been on tour or I've been away on business... then it can you know... be quick." She tried to explain awkwardly.

"Take that back!" Beca threatened, nudging her in the side as she sat up on the couch to lean over her fiancée.

"Make me." Chloe smirked, crawling away slightly.

"Take. It. Back." Beca repeated again, this time straddling the red head and leaning over her, their faces inches apart.

"Make me." Chloe repeated again, this time the words coming out as a breathy whisper.

"With pleasure." Beca smirked, capturing the other woman's mouth with her own and kissing her hard, biting down on Chloe's bottom lip, causing the red head to moan.

Quick work was made of their cloths, and it wasn't long before the film as forgotten about, both women being lost in one another's bodies. It was Beca that put an end to the roaming, her hand traveling down Chloe's abdomen and towards her clit, where she began rubbing circles in the red heads bundle of nerves, eliciting a throaty moan.

"No, stop..." Chloe groaned, pulling Beca's hand away begrudgingly. "I do believe the purpose of this is for me to prove a point." She reminded her, flipping the pair over without warning then so she was on top. "And that's exactly what I plan on doing."

Beca arched an eyebrow but had no time to do more as Chloe's mouth closed in around her breast, tongue swirling over the surface of her nipple an teeth biting and tugging at it softly, the hand that she wasn't using as a prop going to the other breast to tweak at her nipple. The red head used the strategic placement of her knee between Beca's legs then, pushing it up into her partners clit and grinding it against the sensitive area vigorously, causing Beca to whimper and groan in approval.

Chloe smirked. This probably wouldn't take long, she knew it.

Her hand left Beca's breast and travelled down to the other woman's navel, hesitating there and tracing patterns in the bare skin, grinning when she heard Beca whimper in anticipation.

"Someone's coming undone." She teased, having finally lifted her head away from Beca's breast to reattach it to her neck, dragging her nails across Beca's navel from one hip to the other, waiting for Beca to give off a frustrated growl before darting her fingers down to where her knee had been hard at work, rotating them in sharp circles, each time pushing them further into Beca's clit causing the DJ to groan roughly.

"Am. Not." Beca managed though gritted teeth, only spurring the red head on with her words as Chloe effortlessly slid a finger into Beca's wet folds, pushing it in and out roughly in a deliberate effort to create no real rhythm so the brunette couldn't prepare herself for the next thrust.

Beca could feel her walls closing around Chloe's finger harder each time but pushed the sensation back and tried to focus on anything else, determine to last even as a second finger was added and Chloe's fingers were pushed in right to the knuckle, curling around Beca's G spot each time she pulled them back.

"You're not giving up... are you?" Chloe laughed against the skin of Beca's neck, the other woman's ragged breaths seeming to become determined rather than erratic.

"N-no." Beca groaned, one hand bunching in Chloe's hair and scraping at the back of her scalp as the other balled into a fist at her side.

"So be it." Chloe nodded, lifting her head away. "You asked for it." She added with a wicked grin, her head falling instantly back to Beca's neck, this time her mouth kissing and sucking its way down along her collar bone and through the valley of Beca's breasts, the trail continuing across her abdomen, stalling only when she reached Beca's groin as she instead started to kiss the tender skin softly, feeling the young woman squirm beneath her light touch.

The kissing soon escalated, and Chloe's tongue quickly found its way out of her mouth, licking up Beca's juices as her lips sucked on her tender bud, a guttural scream rising from Beca's stomach at the sensation, yet still she managed to hold on.

Chloe knew she was close though, she could feel it in the way she clamped around her fingers each time the digits moved in and out. She added a third finger to the process and brought her tongue to join them as well, licking along the wet folds and pushing it in to work with her fingers rapid movements when she could.

Beca's hips bucked frantically and the hand that was tangled in Chloe's auburn curls pushed for Chloe to come closer as the DJ's legs wrapped around her head.

"Oh..." Beca groaned, the pressure building to a point she knew she could no longer hold as Chloe's expert tongue and fingers worked their magic. "Yes. Fuck. Chloe." One final sharp thrust was all it took in the end for the undulated scream to pass Beca's lips and echo through the room as her body vibrated and her walls clenched around Chloe's fingers.

She rode out her high with Chloe still inside her, the red head only bringing her face back up to kiss Beca softly on her parted lips once the brunette was lying still again, panting and gasping to regain her breath.

"Not too shabby." Chloe hummed, resting herself at Beca's side and curling herself around her fiancée.

"Best. Orgasm. Ever." Beca mumbled, still not fully able to regain her breath.

"Glad I could be of service." Chloe giggled, leaning over to kiss Beca once more.