Chapter 9: Lap Dance

"If your still taking 50 shades of Bechole prompts- the Bellas are playing truth or dare which leads to chole having to give a lap dance to Beca. And things escalate from there. :)"

A post victory party had taken a turn for the dark side somewhere along the night. Each Bella had thought that to themselves as they'd gathered in a circle for truth or dare, knowing that the part of their minds that wasn't at least three drinks worse for wear was screaming at them to stop.

Cynthia Rose hadn't taken no for an answer though, and the drunk part of their minds had the reigns for now, so there they were, in a circle with an empty beer bottle spinning ominously in the centre.

"Truth or dare?" Fat Amy questioned Stacie when the spinning came to a stop, pointing at her.

"Dare." Stacie replied without a seconds hesitation, never having been one to reveal emotion - or to chicken out when something crazy was asked of her.

"I dare you... to make out with Aubrey for at least thirty seconds." Amy smirked, knowing that although the dark haired girl may be more than willing, the blonde would be appalled.

She was half right anyway. Stacie lunged across the circle towards the former Bellas leader instantly and even without time to properly react Aubrey didn't really seem to mind all that much once their lips met and Stacie's hands went to the side of her face, the blonde reacting after a moment and wrapping her own arms around the busty girls neck to pull her closer.

Their kiss only seemed to deepen after that, Stacie sliding her tongue past Aubrey's parted lips as the blonde eased them back onto the floor, moving her hands instead to Stacie's waist.

"Okay, okay, okay!" Amy called, finally pulling the two out of their bubble. "Jesus thirty seconds is up!" She informed them in shock, watching as the two pulled away from one another awkwardly, only now seeming to realize what they'd been doing.

"Damn..." Cyntia whistled, watching as Stacie pulled her top down again and Aubrey pulled hers back up.

"I'm drunk..." Was the blondes only line of defence, her cheeks turning a deep crimson as she avoided eye contact with the group. "Now let me spin it." She added, having been seated to the left of Fat Amy.

"Okay..." She mused when the bottle stopped and pointed at Chloe, the red head seeming more excited than nervous. "Truth or..."

"I choose dare!" Chloe giggled instantly.

"Right then. I dare you..." Aubrey paused, knowing she needed something worse than making out with one of the Bellas to throw Chloe. "I dare you to give Beca a lap dance." She smirked.

The flawlessness of the plan was two-fold really. One, a lap dance was way worse than a little making out - or a lot of making out, whatever - and two, everyone and their mothers knew the girls had toners for one another, so why not get them to act on it.

"Deal." Chloe smirked, already standing and grabbing Beca by the wrist to drag her to the couch.

"Wait, what?" The brunette questioned; eyes going wide as she was shoved onto the leather.

"Just try and control your toner Mitchell." Chloe winked, positioning herself so her legs were either side of Beca's body and her hands were placed firmly on her hip. "You need to slide in a dollar to get me going." She husked, quirking her eyebrow and waiting for Beca to respond.

The DJ looked baffled for a moment, but when Chloe's long stare persisted she reached into her pocket, pulling out a dollar bill and trying to hand it to Chloe only to have the red head lean down so she could slide it into her bra, trying her best not to enjoy the way the other woman's skin goose-bumped slightly when her hand made contact.