Chapter 23: Blizzard

"A blizzard hits where Beca and Chloe live. They decide to brave the storm and go outside for some sled riding fun. Chloe starts a snowball fight with Beca and they start jumping on each other, rolling around, and then things get dirty. They end up having sex in the snow, not caring one bit how cold it is."

"Jesus no, I'm not going out there with you!" Beca's jaw dropped at her girlfriends request.

"Beca, it's only a little snow..." Chloe pleaded, tugging desperately on her girlfriends arm.

"Two foot is not a little Chloe... that's almost half of me!" Beca pointed out in exasperation.

"I'll save you from any deep patches." Chloe promised, holding one hand over her heart as the other continued to tug Beca's hand. "Now come on and get gloves and a jacket and stuff on or I'll drag you out in your pyjamas." She added a little more threateningly this time.

"I don't know why I even bother to argue with you at this point." Beca sighed, rolling her eyes as she allowed herself to be dragged out of bed towards the closet to get dressed.

Ten minutes later she was reminded why she should always at least try to argue. Especially when faced with a situation as cold as this one. It was Baltic, and she was currently standing freezing her ass off as her girlfriend made yet another snow angel.

"Chloe I'm going back in." Beca huffed, sure her breath turned to ice before it even fully left her mouth. "I'm too small for my body to insulate against this..."

"Don't be such a baby." Chloe laughed, standing again and wiping excess snow from her shoulders and damp hair.

"I'm not being a baby! It's a fact that when it snows the ground is coldest, and guess which one of us is closer to the ground." Beca argued, causing her girlfriend to bark our a laugh. "Whatever, I don't need sympathy, I'm going in." Beca glared, turning on the spot and beginning to trudge back through their modest garden to the front door.

She barely reached the tree that stood half ways up their lawn though when she felt something cold hand hard collide with the back of her head.

"Oh my god Chloe, you did not just..." Beca shouted, turning to shout at the red head only to have another ice bomb connect with the side of her face. "You bitch..." She muttered, turning and diving to the ground to scoop snow into her hands. "This means war." She flung her projectile, Chloe being too quick as she swerved to one side.

They kept this up for a while until Chloe somehow managed to pin Beca to a tree, holding both of the shorter womans hands above her head with one of her own easily.

"How are you this strong?" Beca gasped, struggling to try and get away as Chloe taunted her with a handful of snow.

"I grew up in a house full of boys..." Chloe replied simply. "Now brace yourself." She added with a wicked smirk, the hand holding the snow diving down the back of Beca's jacket against her bare flesh.

The young DJ screamed, her back arching until she was flush against Chloe, their faces millimetres apart. To prevent the neighbours form calling the police Chloe swooped down, connecting her lips to Beca's to swallow her hollering. She kissed her hard, her hand trailing back out from Beca's jacket, realizing once she'd pulled it free that she'd lost her glove during the attack.

Still she continued to kiss the brunette, allowing both Beca's hands to come free as she snaked her arms around her girlfriends neck, Beca's own hands resting against Chloe's hips.

Soon however the DJ's hands became restless, slipping up and under Chloe's winter jacket and under her thermal layer to her bra, the red head not minding the cold breeze that followed Beca's hand as the brunette began to knead at her breast.

Chloe found herself being the one that needed Beca's lips to mask her moan before long. The red head arching into Beca's quick moving fingers as they slipped under the lace material and began tweaking at her nipple, pulling on it and rolling it between her forefinger and thumb until Beca was satisfied by Chloe's groans of pleasure.

The taller woman pushed Beca back until she was wedged between her and the tree, Chloe using this advantage to grab a handful of Beca's hair and pull at it until her head tilted back and a portion of her neck became exposed beneath her scarf. Chloe attacked the creamy flesh eagerly, sucking and biting her way along Beca's jaw and pulse point, feeling the way Beca's hand moved with more force beneath her top as she done so.

She snaked her free hand down between Beca's legs, pushing up into the brunettes crotch as hard as she could with her palm causing Beca to jump before her hand trailed up again to the waistband of her girlfriends trousers.

"Seriously, in the snow?" Beca panted into the red heads ear, the tail end of her words being accompanied by a moan as Chloe bit down hard on her pulse point.

"Seriously..." Chloe muttered into the brunettes skin, kissing the spot she'd just bitten.

That seemed to be all Beca needed to hear. She too allowed her free hand to move down to Chloe's trousers, slipping under the hem instantly and into the red heads underwear. She instantly felt how wet her girlfriend was for her, and began moving two fingers around in the red heads bundle of nerves as she felt Chloe's hand slide inside her underwear.

Unlike Beca's fingers however, Chloe's moved down along the brunettes wet folds, running a track down to her core where she slid one finger in gently, curling it as she pulled it back out painfully slowly, causing Beca to groan. From there she slid it back up to Beca's clit where she began to toy with the sensitive nerves, prodding and swirling them with her finger tips as Beca whimpered at her touch.

Chloe's own hips began to match the brunette's rhythm. They rotated as Beca's fingers rotated against her bundle of nerves and her knees buckled down in an attempt to move her core closer to the brunette's hand.

Chloes fingers moved down again to Beca's core, this time two fingers being inserted. The red head pushed them in as far as she could, feeling the way Beca's walls quivered as her fingers moved deeper inside. As she pulled back out again she bit down hard on Beca's pulse point once more, the brunette's strangled cry doubling as the pleasure mixed with pain.

As Chloe's fingers built a gentle but deep in and out rhythm Beca allowed her own fingers to travel down to Chloe's entrance. She slid two fingers in easily, her arousal growing when Chloe gasped into the side of her neck at the sudden movement.

Both women matched pace quickly, each of them speeding up as they felt their partners walls clenching around their fingers. Chloe knew Beca was close, almost as close as her in fact, and added a third finger, driving all three digits in hard and fast now. At the same time Beca twisted her hand, moving her thumb so it was free to rotate in Chloe's bundle of nerves as she continued to push her fingers in and out.

It was Beca that climaxed first, her body going limp against the tree behind her as her walls clenched around Chloe's fingers and the orgasm shuddered through her.

Her fingers ceased their movements inside Chloe, though this didn't stop the red head. She instead took to moving herself up and down against the two digits as fast as she could, reaching her own high soon after. She fell against the tree to support herself, her hand holding on for support so as not to crush Beca against the hard bark.

Long after their shouts ended and their breathing had returned to normal Chloe pulled back again, slipping her hand out of Beca's trousers. She smiled down at the brunette and received one in return, before her lips were captured in a soft kiss.

"See..." Chloe hummed happily once she pulled back. "I told you the snow was fun."