Chapter 11: Tour Bus

"Are you doing the one with chloe giving Beca head while she's driving the tour bus soon?"

ICCA's were won and the party was over after no less than two solid days of crawling from bar to bar and from club to club. Needless to say the bus back to Barden was a quiet one. Even Aubrey wasn't looking forward to going back to normal classes on Monday morning, but the Dean had been adamant that they were to return the school bus by no later than ten am sharp on Monday morning which now meant pulling an all-nighter to get back to Barden in time.

Cynthia Rose had offered to take the wheel for the first three hour shift, and just over two hours ago Fat Amy had taken over from her as they continued across state. Next was Beca, who'd promised to take third watch in spite of her growing fatigue.

In fact the young brunette was just dozing off, with her head resting on Chloe's shoulder down the back when she felt a sharp jab to her shoulder.

"You're meant to be staying awake." The red head murmured, poking Beca's shoulder once more to make sure the young DJ heard her.

"I am. I am..." Beca muttered, her eyes remaining shut tight.

"Liar." Chloe snorted, shoving the petite brunette now so she slumped off her shoulder. "You're driving next so you have to be awake."

"It's not my fault I'm tired." Beca sighed, rubbing her eyes angrily before forcing them open to make eye contact with her friend. "I'll probably fall asleep at the wheel at this rate."

"That's why I'm here." Chloe smirked. "To keep you awake."

"You're not doing a very good job." Beca pointed out, her eyes still feeling heavy.

"That can change." Chloe winked, eyes glistening with mischief as she leaned down and began to kiss along the side of Beca's jaw.

"What're you doing?" Beca gasped, feeling Chloe's lips trace across her pulse point and her teeth bite down on the sensitive area softly, the brunette needing all her self-restraint not to moan.

"Keeping you awake." Chloe pointed out the obvious, continuing her trail of kisses as her hand came to rest on Beca's thigh.

"On a bus full of people." Beca added, feeling her cheeks burn slightly.

"They're sleeping." Chloe interjected; foreseeing where Beca would go with her argument before the brunette even had time to. "And before you mention anything I know the last time we done this we were drunk, but I figure why not, you know? I like doing this." She added, sliding off her seat then to get onto her knees, pushing Beca's legs apart as she done so.

"Oh my god, what're you doing?" The young DJ squeaked, eyes going wide as Chloe's hands went to the waist of her jeans and worked on opening the zip and button.

"Shh, just relax." Chloe smirked, pulling gently on the brunette's jeans until Beca reluctantly lifted herself off the seat enough to let them slip down over her legs and onto the floor.

She watched then as Chloe's grin grew and the red head reached for the blanket that lay on the seat beside them, draping it over her head and Beca's waist before lowering her head towards Beca's underwear, which were already becoming wet with anticipated pleasure.

Her lips traced across the seam of the cotton garment, following the trail her nose mapped out as it pushed ever so slightly into Beca's clit, causing the Brunette to squirm. Using her teeth she tugged at the underwear, waiting until Beca once again lifted her hips before pulling them down past her knees roughly.

She then kissed a trail back up along Beca's leg, stopping periodically to nip and bite at the skin of her thigh as she drew closer to the brunette's core.

Beca couldn't see a thing of what was happening under the blanket, and this only heightened her senses as she felt Chloe's breath ghost over her centre and the red heads lips brush softly against her bundle of nerves, causing Beca to puff out two laboured breaths as she tried to remain quiet.

Next she felt Chloe's tongue, soft at first, simply trailing lazily along her wet folds, teasing her as if she were daring Beca to beg only because she knew she couldn't. Her tongue was a pro and it swirled patterns in Beca's sensitive area to prove this, working its way along her cunt and tracing shapes in Beca's bundle of nerves, licking around her bud making the DJ squirm and groan as softly as she could.

She could almost feel the smirk of Chloe's lips against her sensitive and swollen skin and it took all her self restrained not to cry out for her to fuck her, instead having to reach down for the lump in the blanket she knew to be Chloe's head and push down on it, forcing her partner into her clit.

The red head took no more prompting and within seconds Beca was forced to stifle a gasp as Chloe's tongue darted into her cunt, swirling around inside her for a few seconds before retreating out again, only to repeat the motion again and again, each time her face moving closer as she tried to push her tongue further inside the DJ's folds.

Beca was gripping the blanket with both hands now, her lip almost bleeding with the force she was biting down on it with as she forced herself to remain quiet, her limits being tested as Chloe's tongue slid out of her and up to lick around her swollen nerves once more before falling back into her cunt without warning, pushing in even further this time and swirling until she was able hit Beca's G spot, the brunette being unable to stop the soft groan of pleasure that passed her lips as the electricity shot up through her body.

Chloe had a skill for reading people, and the skill was no less accurate when it came to telling when people were nearing orgasm. She could feel it in the way Beca tried to control her bucking hips but was now failing, in the way the brunettes slight hands pushed her head impossibly closer to her core until all that filled Chloe's nostrils was the sweet smell of Beca's sex, and in the way Beca's walls clenched around Chloe's tongue as if at any second she was likely to explode.

Sure enough it only took one more expertly placed flick of her tongue to have the other woman tumbling over the edge, Beca's muffled cry of pleasure thankfully not echoing too far around the bus as Chloe quickly fixed the brunette's underwear and trousers before getting up off her knees, leaving the blanket lying over Beca's lap and sliding under it herself when she sat back down.

"Feeling awake yet?" She mused, her lips still plump and glistening.

"Definitely." Beca nodded, still feeling dazed from the experience.

"Glad I could help." Chloe smirked, leaning over then and placing a tender kiss on the edge of Beca's lips, pulling back to see the petite DJ smiling. "What?" She chuckled softly.

"Just... you taste like me." Beca commented, the smile that had been tugging at the corner of her lips now forming a full grin.

"I wonder why..." Chloe teased, rolling her eyes and leaning in once more to press their lips together.