Chapter 8: Bellas Rehearsal

"For fuck sakes." Beca groaned, throwing her head back in her chair and letting out a long sigh of frustration as Aubrey flipped a sheet in the thirty page hand out she'd given each of them, continuing to read through each and every word of the IACC's rule book - because apparently after the FootNotes were disqualified, no risks could be taken.

"All good over there solider?" Chloe giggled, leaning over in her seat to whisper her words so Aubrey wouldn't hear them.

"I'm so bored I think I may actually be brain dead." Beca cried out quietly, thankful that they were down the back at least so the blonde, that was standing at the front of the room talking about some kind of restriction on the inch length of skirts, wouldn't hear them.

"Here." Chloe offered, scooting her chair as close to her girlfriends as she could. "Lean on my shoulder, you can sleep until she's done reading the rules, then if there's still hours left in the day you can get up there and lead us to victory." She stated proudly.

"You've a lot of faith in what I can do with a bunch of comatose a-cappella singers." Beca snorted, none the less letting her head fall into the crook between Chloe's neck and shoulder, letting out a relieved breath.

"I've a lot of faith in you full stop Becs." Chloe smiled, resting her hand casually on the brunette's thigh before turning her attention back to the head of the room where Aubreys tangent had now turned to lipstick shades - who knew that of all the possible colours Aqua Green was the only forbidden one.

Beca was slow to notice when Chloe's hand began stroking up and down her inner leg a few minutes later - like she seriously was falling asleep - though once she did, didn't waist a second glancing up at the red head, noticing she was still staring firmly ahead as if there was nothing going on.

Beca was just about to let it go and get back to her power nap when she felt the hand travel all the way up to the waistband of her jeans and tug a little at the material before sliding back down to rest dangerously close to her crotch, Beca now able to see the vaguest outline of a smirk play at her girlfriends lips.

The hand wrapped around her inner thigh then and moved right up to the seam of her pants where she began to rub and apply pressure, causing Beca's hips to buck slightly towards the movements.

"Uh... Chlo'." Beca whispered as the red heads hand picked up pace and she felt herself begin to soak through her underwear at the sensation.

She was ignored though, Chloe's startlingly blue eyes never leaving the front of the room as she applied one more sharp push to the seam of Beca's pants before moving up to the button, undoing it in seconds along with the zip and sliding her hand in.

"Chloe..." Beca hissed, feeling her face turn scarlet. "We're. In. Public." She reminded the other woman through gritted teeth.

"Everyone but Aubrey's dozed off at this point, and she's in her element... no one will notice." Chloe insisted quietly, still never taking her eyes off the front of the room as she used her hand to guide herself down past the constricting jean material to where she felt the moisture from Beca's underwear. "My, my..."

She began to rub Beca through her pants, slowly at first to get Beca used to the feeling to avoid her creating too much noise, picking up the pace then, once she heard Beca emit a soft sigh.

Her fingers were experts in Beca's anatomy, and knew exactly where to hit and how to hit it, rotating her fingers a little harder every time they were right over her entrance, while she slid her thumb up and down over Beca's bundle of nerves rather than in rotations.

It wasn't long until she could tell that Beca was silently trying to control her breathing, and decided to push her even further. She was slow to move the underwear aside, wanting her girlfriend to know exactly what she intended on doing to her as she ran her fingers twice more up and down the length of Beca's now fully exposed folds before sliding two fingers in, Beca having to bite down on her lip to the point where she almost extracted blood to stop herself from screaming.

Her fingers moved slowly, though each movement was deliberate. Her fingers pushed in a little further each time and rotated more and more to the left, getting closer and closer to hitting Beca's sweet spot that she knew would make the DJ scream. Each time Beca thought it was going to happen too, and bit down on Chloe's shoulder in anticipation, only to have the hand slide slowly back out until it was just her fingertips still inside her.

It was excruciating, but as much as Beca wanted more she knew she wouldn't be able to keep quiet if she got it, so instead she opted to sit still, feeling her pleasure build at an agonisingly slow pace with each deliberate movement of her girlfriends hand.

Aubrey was finally nearing the end of the sheets and Chloe knew this meant she needed to be done soon, so finally slid her fingers in the full way, twisting them right around and pushing them into Beca's G spot, using her thumb to give the brunettes bundle of nerves one solid push at the same time.

It definitely done the trick, and the wave that had been building finally crashed over Beca in one unexpected motion.

"Shit." She screeched, unintentionally alerting the attention of her fellow Bellas.

"Anything wrong Beca?" Aubrey called from the head of the room, no one having noticed Chloe's hand shoot out of the petite woman's trousers and back into her own lap.

"No I... Just a leg cramp." Beca mumbled, turning all kinds of shades of read in the process.

Chloe smirked at the entire altercation, waiting until the rest of the group begrudgingly turned their attention back to the head of the room before lifting her two fingers from her lap and sucking the digits clean.

"Fuck you." Beca muttered, eyes having gone wide at her girlfriends flirtatious manner.

"Jesus Beca, be nicer to your girlfriend." Amy scolded, having heard what the DJ had just said but obviously not knowing why. "Just cos you've a foot cramp doesn't mean you can be nasty to her." She added before leaning forward in her seat again.

"How is it I just got caught out twice and you come up smelling like daises?!"