Chapter 12: Supply Closet

"50 shades prompt, chloe is working an office job and beca comes to visit and they end up doing it in the supply closet"

Beca walked towards the office door that read "Chloe Beale, Marketing" in shining gold letters with two sandwiches and coffee's in hand just as the door swung open, revealing the red head, who was carrying a stack of papers.

"... Beca?" Chloe's jaw dropped upon seeing her girlfriend, setting the papers down carefully on an empty desk to her left before taking a run at the smaller woman, almost flooring her when she enveloped the brunette in a hug. "Oh my god what are you doing here?!" She squeaked into the other woman's top.

"What, a girl can't take a week off from touring to come see her girlfriend?" Beca smirked, pulling Chloe back just enough to set the food and drink she was holding down on the desk beside her. "I even brought you lunch."

"I don't care about lunch." Chloe commented quickly, her arms still wrapped securely around Beca's neck. "I thought I wasn't going to see you until the middle of next month... you said you were recording all this week in New York."

"I was... but I figured that I couldn't wait a month to see you." Beca filled her in, still smiling at the blue eyed woman in front of her.

"Christ I missed you!" Chloe sighed then, as if realizing for the first time how difficult it was to be away from the other woman as she crashed their lips together.

The kiss soon became unsuitable for public viewing as Chloe backed Beca into a wall, pinning her there with the full force of her body as she trailed her tongue along Beca's lower lip, demanding entrance to her mouth.

"Your office?" Beca panted, pulling back from the kiss just long enough to form the half sentence.

"No can do." Chloe informed her quickly, still insisting on keeping their mouths fused together. "Window's on the other side looking into offices across the hall." She explained, trying to use as little precious oxygen as possible as her onslaught of kisses continued.

Beca groaned, afraid now she'd have to wait until later to re-connect with her girlfriend - and that so wasn't what she'd envisioned on the five hour plane back to LA.

"Don't be such a complainer." Chloe giggled then, pulling back and glancing up and down the hall quickly, seeing no one but one intern right down the other end of the building at the photocopier. "Follow me." She stage whispered, grabbing her girlfriends wrist then and pulling her along until they reached a door that looked a lot less expensive than the office ones.

"Where does this lead?" Beca asked, somewhat sceptical yet not really that bothered as long as it led to a place where she'd get laid.

"Nowhere..." Chloe vaguely informed her, pushing the door open then and dragging Beca into the most cramped supply closet she'd ever been in, Chloe having to squeeze around her to lock the door once they were both in.

The red head didn't miss a beat, pivoting quickly on the spot once she was sure the door was closed and slamming Beca against a shelf, the younger woman "oofting" at the sudden force yet not minding all that much as the sound was drowned out by Chloe's lips meeting with her own, melding together as their tongues began a battle for dominance and their hands began to explore one another's bodies.

"God I've missed you." Chloe whined, already pulling her own top off over head as Beca done the same, both desperate for more contact.

"Over the phone just wasn't the same." Beca agreed; her breath already ragged as she threw her top on the floor next to her girlfriends and attached her lips to Chloe's neck, licking and sucking across her soft skin, paying extra attention to her tender pulse point, garnering an undulated moan from the red head.