Chapter 18: Not Your Bed

Could you do a 50 shades of bechloe scene were Beca convinces Chloe to have sex on Aubrey's bed? it would also be hilarious if you would include Aubrey's reaction once she finds out.

"Hey Chloe." Beca questioned softly, pulling away from the passionate kiss her girlfriend was currently giving her as the red head straddled her lap.

"What's up babe?" Chloe purred; her voice heavy with lust as she allowed her fingers to continue tracing up and down Beca's sides longingly.

"We need to move this to the bedroom." The brunette pointed out, feeling the way her core was slowly throbbing with desire already.

"My room's so far away though." Chloe whined, trailing her lips slowly along Beca's jaw to her ear before whispering "and I want you right now."

"I think I may have a solution to that." Beca moaned, her lids drooping as Chloe's tongue licked around the shell of her ear and her lips slowly sucked on her lobe. "Aubrey's room's closer." She whispered, a smirk pulling at her lips merely imagining her girlfriends reaction.

"What now?" Chloe pulled back instantly to look Beca in the eye, her eyebrow quirking as her jaw dropped. "See part of me think's you're being serious, but then I think, no, because no one would be that crazy."

"Come on Chlo'." Beca husked, biting her lip as she allowed her hands to slide up the inside of Chloe's t-shirt, tracing patterns against the red head's sides and running lightly over her bra. "Where's your wild side?" She whispered, her nails now raking back down to Chloe's hip bones, causing the other woman to gasp.

"You're going to get us in so much trouble." Chloe whimpered, feeling her desire increase not only at the way Beca's hands now moved to her stomach, causing her abdominal wall to contract as she ran her nails across her skin, but also at the thought of the new added element of danger that was now posed.

"But Chlo', you know you love it when I'm bad." Beca moaned into her girlfriends ear, her words barely having left her mouth before her lips fell to Chloe's neck, sucking at her pulse point until the other girl let out a long undulated moan of want.

"Fuck you Beca Mitchell." Chloe gasped, grabbing the brunette by the hand and dragging her off the couch.

"Oh I wish you would." Beca winked; her grin growing as Chloe dragged her without reservation through the door of Aubrey's room and pushed her down on the pristinely made bed.

They made quick work of one another's clothes. Beca was sure she heard a rip as her top was tugged off over her head but she didn't complain at her mind got lost in the wonder of the body above her. She never got tired of looking at Chloe's perfect formation. The way her hair fell in loose curls around her shoulders, the glimmer of her eyes and her puckered lips, the slight jut of her collarbones, the curve of her breast, her toned stomach that dipped ever so slightly as it met her hips and navel.

Chloe was perfect, and Beca soon found herself expressing this as she planted trail after trail of burning kisses across Chloe's exposed skin, revelling in the warmth and the noises she was eliciting from the other woman as her warm breath and tongue blazed a trail from her neck, down over her collarbones and down to her breasts.

They stopped there, her tongue taking it's time to swirl patterns into Chloe's breast. She circled slowly around her nipple before sucking it into her mouth, biting softly against the hardened nub and tugging, creating the most wondrous sound of pleasure to fall from Chloe's parted lips.

Chloe, who'd been straddling Beca's hips, moved her thigh between Beca's legs as the brunette's mouth stayed attached to her chest. She allowed herself to lean down until she lay atop Beca, with only her propped elbows for support, her thigh not pushing in against Beca's core, causing the young DJ to moan against Chloe's chest.

Chloe gasped as Beca's pace increased, pushing her thigh in further still as she felt Beca's hips slowly being to rock against her leg, moving up and down and grinding against it as her mouth became more fervent in its assault of her chest.

"Beca." Chloe whined, using a hand to guide Beca's mouth slowly back to her own. "I... need... you." She gasped between the flurry of caste kisses, her own hips slowly beginning to buckle into thin air as she felt Beca's wet clit continue to move against her.

"How much do you want me?" Beca demanded, wrapping a hand in Chloe's hair to pull their faces closer. "Show me..." She added with a devilish smirk.

Chloe needed no further prompting. She let her hand slide down the length of Beca's stomach, moving her thigh out of the way as her fingers moved down along Beca's folds, teasing her entrance before moving back up to her bundle of nerves and beginning to rub in soft circles.

Beca's breath hitched and instantly she returned the favour, snaking her hand down to feel Chloe's wetness as it radiated from her core. Her fingers pushed against Chloe's tender skin, moving in accordance with the rotations of Chloe's fingers against her own core as she allowed her sensory system to go into overdrive.

Chloe could tell when Beca began to lose herself in the feeling of her finger tips and chose then to push two of her able digits into Beca roughly, knowing from the scream like gasp that passed the brunettes lips that it had been exactly what she needed.

Beca's own fingers slipped eagerly inside Chloe, the red head moaning languidly as she began to push in and out, meeting Chloe's fast pace easily as they fell into rhythm.

Their hips rocked and their gasps and groans of pleasure increased as they both neared a mutual cliff. As Chloe felt Beca's walls tighten one final time she thrust in once more hard, pushing her digits in as far as they'd go as she vaguely made out the overwhelming sensation of Beca do the same. They both fell at once, their bodies seeming to mould together as they collapsed onto the now rumpled bed sheets, breathless and shining with sweat.

"Jesus..." Beca panted, lifting her head moments later to plant a kiss into Chloe's temple. "That was..."

"Amazing." Chloe finished with a satisfied groan.

They would have stayed like that forever, together in one another's arms without a care in the world in their post-sex bliss. They would have only for the fact that moments later they were interrupted by someone who most certainly cared about where they lay.

"Oh my... Chloe that better not be your bare ass I see on my bed." The scream from the doorway froze both women in fear, knowing the shrill screech of Aubrey anywhere. "And I swear to fucking god If Beca is just as naked as I think she is beneath you there will be hell to pay!"

"Aubrey this um..." Chloe grasped at thin air for how to continue. "We were just..."

"... Testing the springs?" Beca ventured hopefully, earning a glare from the woman on top of her.

"I'm going to kill you. I'm going to kill you both and then burn that bed." Aubrey cried, hands clasped firmly over her eyes as she shouted blindly to a point just left of where both women lay. "And then I'm dead bolting my bedroom fucking door!" She added before extending a hand in front of her and feeling her way out of the room, slamming the door behind her.

"Wanna put money on her dropping of heart failure once she's out there?" Beca chuckled.

The joke earned her a slap.