Chapter 24: Skinny Dipping

Skinny dipping

Beca hadn't known what to expet when Chloe had dragged her from her bed at nine in the morning informing her to pack a beach bag. She was prepared for the most crowded beach in the state, or maybe some kind of beach party, but noy this. The area they came to was empty and seemed cut off from the rest of the world by a wall of rock along the shore. It was like their own private heaven complete with rock pools, all big enough and deep enough for them to swim in.

"Wow." Beca hummed in appreciation, looking around the alcove before drawing her eyes back to Chloe. "Oh my god!" She gasped, facing the red head only to find the other woman beginning to strip. "Dude!" She screeched, covering her eyes.

"What?!" Chloe panicked, freezing as she pulled her top off over her head to reveal a bare torso.

"You're getting naked...." Beca hissed, pointing out the obvious.

"Oh right." Chloe brushed off lightly, bending over to put her top into her bag. "I probably should have asked if you were cool with it... I mean I like to go skinny dipping when I'm at the beach. It uh... it just feels nicer, ya know? It's actually why I didn't take Bree with me today, she's not really comfortable with it either. I just figured you'd seen me naked already." She elaborated simply.

"Oh... well... oh." Beca didn't really know what to say, I mean in a weird way that was logical to a point.

Even with the weirdness of the situation though she couldn't help but peak through her fingers as Chloe bent over to put her shirt in her beach bag. Damn thank god for the red heads weird logic. Her auburn locks fell perfectly around her shoulders, longer strands resting just above her ample breasts, which sat perky on her chest, obviously not having needed the support of a bikini anyway.

"I'll keep my bottoms on if it makes you feel any better." Chloe added, pulling Beca from her less than saintly thoughts.

"Right... yea... cool, sure." Beca nodded quickly, pulling her hands away from her eyes and making a deliberate effort to look anywhere but Chloe's bare chest, and long slender legs that were now fully exposed right up to her crotch as the red head pulled off her shorts.

"You just going to stand there?" Chloe smirked after a moment, watching the way Beca's eyes took extreme interest in the sand all of a sudden. "I mean I did bring you for company after all."

"I... right, sure..." Beca was blushing now, her eyes still darting around the enclosed space furiously.

She took her time removing her top and shorts, careful to ensure her bikini stayed firmly in place. By the time she was done she noticed Chloe'd already made a bee line for the biggest rock pool around them, having submerged herself up to her collarbones.

Beca cautiously made her way over to join the red head. She walked out until she too was covered to the neck by water, though due to her height this still put her a few feet away from Chloe.

"Not coming out any further?" Chloe giggled, half swimming towards the shorter woman and stopping in front of her, her breast now grazing the surface of the water just out of Beca's eye line.

"You know fine well I can't go any further without submerging myself." Beca huffed.

"Whatever, it's cool. I still think you're cute." Chloe teased; a mischievous glint in her eye.

"Hey!" Beca gasped, not appreciating the condescending tone to the other woman's voice; reaching out to push Chloe lightly on the shoulder.

Chloe was quicker than her though, reaching out to stop her hand midway by entwining their fingers. She held them mid-air then, both women watching as water dripped from between their digits back into the pool around them.