Chapter 14: Twilight Zone

"You know most people hate Twilight because it's a silly, melodramatic love story..." Beca stated randomly as she lay on her back next to Chloe in the red heads bed. "But you know why I hate it Chlo'?" She continued, glancing sideways at her girlfriend who was paying no heed to her. "Chlo'!"

"Mmm." The red head mused, never lifting her eyes from the pages of the book she was reading. "What's that babe?" She questioned absently, turning the page as she spoke.

"I said do you know why I hate twilight?" Beca snapped, huffing out a breath and crossing her arms indignantly over her chest.

"Pray tell..." Chloe murmured.

"Because it sucks my girlfriend in and all I get from her is mindless noises every now and then." Beca sighed, rolling her eyes to the heavens as Chloe's eyes merely continued to scan the page. "What if I were to say... I want you so bad right now." Beca tried the, dropping her voice an octave as she spoke.

"That's nice..." Chloe replied absently, oblivious to what was being said to her.

Beca rolled her eyes once more but rose defiantly from the mattress, straddling her girlfriends thighs and beginning to play with the waist of Chloe's tracksuit bottoms as the red head continued to read.

"What if I done this?" Beca purred, slipping her hands under Chloe's top and sliding them up the other woman's abdomen, trailing her nails back down against the red heads toned stomach to the waistband of her tracksuit bottoms again.

"Mhm..." Chloe's voice was lower than before, but yet she continued to read, turning the page oblivious to Beca's glare.

The brunette was adamant however, now opting to push Chloe's top up uncover her stomach, leaning down then and beginning to kiss a trail down Chloe's abs, sucking to create tiny bruises across the flesh as she went.

"Beca..." Chloe whined, for the first time losing interest in her reading material as the DJ's teeth raked across her abs and her lips ghosted over her. "I'm getting to the good bit." She tried to reason.

"So am I..." Beca teased, her tongue now rolling from her mouth to lick across the final piece of exposed skin before it was swallowed up by Chloe's bottoms.

"You're unbelievable." Chloe muttered, shaking her head and deciding to go back to her book.

"Thanks." Beca smirked into her girlfriends soft skin, taking the insult as a compliment. "I do try." She added, curling her fingers lightly around the edges of Chloe's tracksuit bottoms then and pulling them down gently to her mid-thigh.

Her lips followed the tracksuit bottoms, trailing down Chloe's outer thigh before switching to the inside and moving back up again, stopping at the hem of her underwear, instead opting to plant light kisses on the cotton material.

"Beca..." Chloe repeated, this time her words being a husky moan as her book slid a little from her grasp.

"Don't try telling me you don't want this." Beca hummed, her lips grazing over the warm moisture radiating through Chloe's underwear from her core.

"... Reading." Was all Chloe could manage this time, her body shaking as she fought against the urge to arch her hips into Beca's mouth.

"Not for long." Beca informed her, pushing two fingers into Chloe's clit through the material of her underwear, her lips continuing to plant kisses through the material.

"Uh... Damn you Beca Mitchell." Chloe groaned, discarding her book and sitting up in the bed faster than Beca could have anticipated, pulling the brunette up from between her legs and fusing their mouths together.

Their tongues instantly began a battle for dominance as their lips clashed furiously, Beca's knee finding its way between Chloe's legs to rub and push against her cunt, causing the red head to whimper into Beca's mouth.

Before long however Beca found herself beneath Chloe, her knee still rubbing against the other woman's crotch as the red head made quick work of the brunettes jeans, pushing them down awkwardly past her knees and ankles onto the floor.

From there she instantly began to rub Beca through her underwear with two able fingers, causing the younger woman to sigh happily into her mouth.

"This is what you get for taking me away from my book." Chloe growled roughly then, her voice low and haggard from the pleasure she was receiving.

She moved swiftly past Beca's underwear, her two fingers slipping instantly inside Beca's wet folds and beginning to push in and out frantically. Beca emitted a high gasp of pleasure, her knee thrusting involuntarily into Chloe's core, causing the red head to grunt as it sent a shock of pleasure through her.

Beca's hands moved quickly to Chloe's clit, moving past the barrier of underwear as she relieved her knee of duty and began rubbing hard circles in Chloe's bundle of nerves with her finger tips, knowing exactly how the other woman liked it as she pushed down hard into the movements causing the red head to whimper and groan.

As Chloe's pace increased so too did Beca's, the young DJ soon allowing her digits to migrate south as they instead slid into Chloe's core, curling around her G spot on the way back out just as Chloe added a third finger to Beca, jamming it in along with her other two and increasing her pace.

Before long both women were panting and shining with a thin layer of sweat, their bodies moving in time to the rapid motions of one another's fingers. Chloe was first to come, her body giving one final shudder of pleasure as her walls contracted around Beca's fingers and orgasm ripped through her. Beca wasn't far behind though, the feeling of Chloe contracting around her fingers along with the other woman's long guttural moan being enough to push her over the edge into bliss.

They lay for a moment, wrapped in one another's arms and perfectly content with their post-sex bubble before Chloe smirked down at her girlfriend and rolled off her, scooping up her book from the floor and flicking to the page she'd stopped at.

"Are you serious?" Beca's jaw dropped, watching as her girlfriends eyes instantly went back to scanning the page.

"I told you I was getting to the good bit." Chloe informed her, trying her best not to smile as she caught the look of distain on Beca's face out of the corner of her eye.

"I hate you." Beca huffed, crossing her arms defiantly over her chest.

"No you don't, you love me, that's the best part." Chloe chuckled then, one hand dropping from the pages of the book and snaking over to entwine itself with Beca's fingers that were clasped over the brunettes chest.

"Curse these human feelings." Beca muttered then, garnering her a barked laugh from her girlfriend as she gave in then and curled herself into Chloe's side, allowing the red head to read in peace for the rest of the evening as she traced patterns in her side.