Chapter 22: Toys

"Tonight was really good." Beca commented, walking hand in hand with Chloe back to her dorm room.

"I told you musicals weren't the same as movies." Chloe grinned triumphantly.

"You just took a lucky guess that I'd like something more if it involved music." Beca laughed, reaching her door and turning to face the red head, their bodies mere inches apart.

"And I was right, wasn't I? You had fun." Chloe smirked, placing one hand on the door over Beca's shoulder and leaning in until her breath fluttered against the brunettes lips.

"You'd be right... I did have fun." Beca nodded, no longer being as phased when her girlfriend brought their faces this close together.

"I know a way we can keep having fun." Chloe husked, needing to say no more as Beca's lips shot out to meet hers.

The door slammed against the wall when it was shoved roughly open. Seconds later two bodies fell through it; both stumbling as they pushed through the doorway, their bodies tangled together and their lips fused as one.

It was Beca who pushed Chloe roughly back onto the bed. The brunette leered over her for a moment, taking in every inch of her form, from her mused auburn hair to the way her shirt was unbuttoned and her lips were puckered and swollen.

She didn't wait for long though. Within seconds she allowed her weight to fall on the red head, once more capturing her lips in a fiery kiss. Their tongues battled and their teeth clashed, and before long Beca's mouth found its way to Chloe's jaw.

It kissed along the defined bone to her ear, leaving a hot trail as it went. From there is moved down to her neck, nipping and biting at the sensitive flesh with the sole purpose of enticing sweet moans to fall from her partners lips.

Somewhere along the way she realized Chloe had managed to push off her top and Beca returned the favour for the red head, pulling roughly at her shirt until it fell from her shoulders. She allowed Chloe to finish removing the garment, not caring anymore as the older woman's breasts came into view, covered by nothing but a thin layer of lace.

Her bra was made quick work of and before long Beca's lips had travelled from Chloe's collarbone down to the valley between her breasts. It left one final hot kiss there before it moved to the left, licking and kissing its way up to the red heads nipple.

There she quickly pulled the bud into her mouth, sucking it and pulling at it until Chloe's whimpers told her she wanted more. Beca obliged, leaving her hand now to knead at the left breast while moving her mouth to the right. She once more engulfed the nipple, biting into it this time and tugging at it until she heard the guttural scream roll from her partners lips.

"Beca." The brunette barely heard the pant that carried her name, being too lost in her own world as she continued to lick at Chloe's breasts. "Beca." The red head repeated in a low whine, causing the young DJ to slow her actions as the name caught her attention. "I need you."

She needed no further instruction. Beca made quick work of Chloe's trousers and underwear, both garments being kicked off by the red head as Beca instantly began kissing back up her inner leg.

Her hot breath ghosted over Chloe's core causing the red head to whimper helplessly, trying to push the brunette closer only to find her head was no longer there.

"Beca." Chloe groaned, biting down hard on her lip as the throbbing at her core continued.

"I wanna try something." Beca replied, her voice traveling up from the bottom of the bed where she'd just pulled something out of a box.

Before Chloe had time to question her Beca's lips had returned to her mouth, the brunette sucking the red heads bottom lip between her own lips, nibbling on it. Beca knew Chloe was becoming lost in the sensation of her when the red heads nails began to rake roughly over her bare back.

She pulled Chloe out of her thoughts however as she slowly pushed her hips into Chloe's crotch, hard plastic now pushing against the red heads core.

"Is that..." Chloe gasped, the cold meeting her heat turning her on even more as she lifted her head away from Beca's to look down between her legs to the strap on Beca had secured to her waist.

"Mmm." Beca smirked, her lips now sucking on Chloe's ear lobe. "You like?" She husked into her partners ear, feeling the red head shiver beneath her.

"Fuck me." Was the only response Beca got as Chloe's nails dug deeper into her shoulder blades.

She positioned herself between the red heads legs, first nudging Chloe's slick folds with the tip before sliding it in half ways and pulling out slowly. She repeated a few times, looking up from Chloe's clit to watch the way her sky blue eyes dilated until they were black as night and the way her face contorted in pleasure as Beca repeated her motions.

She moved one hand down between her partner's legs as well, finding Chloe's sensitive bundle of nerves and beginning to rub them slowly with two fingers as she pushed inside her girlfriend a little further each time.

Beca watched as Chloe bit down on her lip, hissing out hot air as she tried to repress a scream. All the while the brunette continued to move the dildo in and out of the red head, picking up a quicker pace as Chloe's hips jutted out to meet her thrusts.

She rotated her fingers quicker in Chloe's bundle of nerves as well, feeling Chloe's thrusts being thrown off rhythm every time she hit a particularly sensitive spot, causing the red head's entire body to jerk.

Chloe was panting incoherent words now, her entire body moving as Beca's pace became rapid, each thrust going deeper and harder than the last. Strands of auburn hair clung around Chloe's face and her eyes were now shut tight. She clung desperately to the bed sheet with one hand, the other digging into Beca's spine in a way the DJ was sure would draw blood.

Not that it mattered now as Beca pushed the dildo once more into Chloe's cunt, a final strangled scream passing the red heads lips as she fell violently over the edge. Beca slowed her movements, watching as her partner unravelled in front of her. Beca's name mixed with a string of cuss words fell from Chloe's lips as her entire body clenched and shuddered.

When Chloe finally came down from her high she found Beca lying beside her stroking strands of hair off her damp face, the strap on having already been discarded.

"Wow." Chloe hummed in approval, still trying to fully catch her breath.

"You liked it then?" Beca chuckled, the backs of her knuckles now tracing down the side of her girlfriends face.

"Liked is an understatement." Chloe grinned, turning her body to face Beca properly. "You're just full of surprises."

"I try to keep you on your toes." Beca nodded, Chloe's grin apparently being infectious as it mirrored on Beca's features.

"Well you're doing a good job." Chloe mused, feeling her eyes involuntarily droop.

"Someone's getting tired." Beca pointed out, reaching to the bottom of her bed and pulling blankets up around them.

"No, you haven't gotten your turn yet." Chloe insisted, pushing weakly at Beca, though her eyes continued to fight to stay open.

"I think there's plenty of time for that." Beca chuckled. "As of right now however, I do believe you enjoy post sex cuddling, so come here." She demanded with a smile, wrapping her arms around Chloe's slight frame and pulling the red head onto her chest, resting her chin atop her head.