Chapter 17: Cowgirls and Indians

BDSM + costume

"Why can't Aubrey have normal parties?" Beca sighed, coming through the door of her and Chloe's apartment and throwing herself down on the couch in exhaustion.

"But Beca, tonight was fun." Chloe reasoned, removing her heels before sliding onto the loveseat next to her girlfriend. "It was the first time in ages all the Bellas have been all together for something."

"Shame that something was fancy dress." Beca huffed, pulling off the boots she'd been wearing. "And why, oh why did we have to do themed costumes?" She added with a groan, the round of "awe's" they'd gotten from their friends being all too fresh in her mind.

"But Beca, cowgirls and Indians is adorable." Chloe giggled, rolling over on the couch so she was able to straddle her girlfriends lap.

"No, you're adorable in that costume." Beca replied, allowing her eyes to travel shamelessly over the tight brown dress that emphasized every curve on her girlfriends body, her gaze finally settling back on Chloe's face where the lined of paint on her cheeks along with the way her hair was braided made Beca want her even more than usual. "I on the other hand, look and feel like an idiot." She added, motioning then to the white shirt and brown skinny jeans she was wearing with a gun belt around her waist securing a length of rope to her hip.

"Stop saying that." Chloe scolded lightly, leaning in to place their foreheads together. "Like I keep telling you, you look extremely sexy as a cowgirl." She smirked, her breath hovering over Beca's lips. "Plus... I might just let you tie me up with that rope of yours." She added with a seductive wink.

"Excuse me..." Beca's mouth went dry and her eyes bulged.

"You heard me." Chloe husked, rising off the couch now and grabbing Beca's hand. "Come on cowgirl." She added, pulling the brunette towards their room.

The door was barely shut behind them when Beca pushed Chloe back roughly onto the mattress, climbing atop the other girl quickly and leaning in to capture her lips in a hot tongue and teeth kiss. Chloe's hands wandered freely over Beca's body, beginning to undo the buttons on the DJ's shirt as one of Beca's hands knotted in Chloe's auburn locks, pulling her head closer as the brunettes free hand slid down to the rope tied against her waist.

Chloe pushed Beca's shirt off over her shoulders and was allowing her hands to run over Beca's boy towards her jeans when Beca pulled away from their kiss, smirking when Chloe let out a small whimper at the loss of contact.

"You trust me?" Beca questioned, rope now in hand as she looked down on the woman beneath her.

"Yea..." Chloe nodded, licking her lips apprehensively at the way Beca's diluted pupils seemed to bore into her soul.

"Do you really trust me though, like one hundred per cent?" Beca asked again, Chloe merely nodding this time as she pulled the brunette back in for a kiss. "Good. Tell me if you get uncomfortable." Beca smiled softly once she'd pulled away.

First she took the bandana that had been tied around her neck and used it as a blindfold, wrapping it round Chloe's eyes and checking to make sure it didn't hurt her before continuing.

She took her time. She kissed along every exposed inch of Chloe's skin, slowly working her way to the zip at the side of the dress, listening as Chloe seemed to get lost in her touch, intensified by the red heads lack of vision.

She unzipped the garment and pulled it down over Chloe's legs and taking her underwear with her, running her fingers along the inside of the red heads thighs as she moved her hands back up to Chloe's bra. She unhooked the red lace undergarment and slid it off over Chloe's arms, her eyes falling then to Chloe's rounded breasts that moved along with the red heads deep breaths.