Hongjoon

Freedom.

The only word in Hongjoon head. His long, elegant sea blue blue legs kept pushing him forward and his well built body, sea blue like the rest of him had to keep fighting.

He could hear the thunder coming from behind as his pack chased him through the endless night. Snarls and howls were coming. Hongjoon never stopped, tears streaming out of his eyes. His life had been a lie.

Hongjoon came from the pack called the shadow pack. They were controlled by a sinister wolf who gave no mercy to anyone. He controlled and corrupted their lives, he had no control, no life, no power, no freedom.

As their alpha manipulated the children with their twisted words, he was one of those many, many children. He was taught to always show power, to treat omegas and betas as outcasts and show no mercy.

Later on when Hongjoon reached the age of 16, his parents were slaughtered alive by other wolves in the pack, sent by the dictator that controlled him. He was in tears, all over the floor when this happened and he refused to be in this pack no more.

He made an oath to run, escape, to find hope and be the first member of the shadow pack to escape this cruel pack, having no idea how to hunt or fend for himself.

He knew he had to try.

He skidded to a halt, nearly falling over a cliff edge as alphas surrounded him, as if he was cattle. They chuckled, their blood red, power hungry gaze upon him.

The head alpha, a jet black alpha shifted into his human from, "Give up Hongjoon!" The head alpha hissed as a sinister smirk escaped him as his chestnut hair made him stand out. "You have nowhere to go, come home, where it is safe and where the big bad world can't get you!" The others chuckle in their wolf forms.

Hongjoon shifted into his human form, "I will never come home Kai!" Hongjoon snapped at the elder, his oreo hair and rough skin glared at the hot headed, mighty alpha.

His face drooped and the rest of the pack stood in horror. No one ever spoke to their leader like that, their all mighty ruler. His eyes suddenly narrowed, maintaining his eye contact with the smaller alpha.

"Your parents have changed you Hongjoon," Kai said coldly. "Come back to the old Hongjoon, the one that I used to know," Kai held out his hand for Hongjoon to take.

Hongjoon stood frozen. Not with fear, but with determination. "I will never come home! Your the fucker that killed my parents, my only family left!" He growled knowing he would never be able to forgive Kai.

Kai snapped and charged for Hongjoon. Hongjoon knew he only had one choice. He shifts and swiftly jumps off the edge of the bottomless cliff.

He kept falling, it was effortless as he let gravity pull him down, his eyes glued shut, knowing that he would lie for all of eternity.