Wooyoung

"I'll take that one," a voice said pointing to a small, oreo haired boy.

The boy looked in shock as the other packs hissed. They glared at him. He was in shock as the crowned prince Tayong came over to him and took his hand. He spun him and he fell into his arms.

"What's your name," Taeyong whispered. "Little omega?"

"Jung Wooyoung," the boy answered softly.

"It's lovely to meet you," The alpha lets go of him and he gives him small indications for him to follow and he does.

Things were okay for the first few months. He had a lot of freedom, Taeyong was well respected and everyone treated him well.

However, Wooyoung always felt someone else was watching him, his every move that was not his future mate.

Wooyoung came from the pack known as river. They were an amazing pack and raised him well. He loved his pack and would help them at the bottom of his heart and he was shocked that he was chosen for the crowned prince's choosing ceremony out of all of the omegas, he could not refuse.

Overtime, things started to become worse with his future mate.

His mate started to become forceful with him. When he was really mad, he bet him up and he was left with bruises for days. Taeyong forced him to wear makeup so that the public did not know the truth.

He was powerless.

One night when Taeyoung was away the guards approached him and agreed to let him escape. They opened the doors to the palace for him when he was away on business in another pack.

"You may never see us again," A beta said at the gates. "But please keep running, don't look back. Taeyong will send his younger brother after you, please be safe for us," a smile came from the other guard, an alpha, who nodded.

"Thank you," said Wooyoung as he bowed to them. "I will never forget your kindness," Wooyoung shifts into his light grey, slim wolf. He gave one last smile to the alpha and beta standing before him before turning and running towards the moon, away from the palace, wanting to get as far from that place he could.