7

Horror flashed in his face. The loin pinning the boy down, ready to slaughter. He had no choice, he sprinted and pounced.

The boy whipped around, and he pinned it to the ground, his sharp claw clawing at the beast. The loin roared and bit his paw and flung him into the nearest rock.

He struggled to get up. He stared to breath heavily and he looked up as the loin was about to eat the helpless boy there. About to die. He heaved himself up off the ground and started to run towards the loin.

He shifted. He pounced. He flew. He pushed.

...

...

...

...

It fell off the cliff and he fell to the ground. He panted again. Taking in the breaths of air before he got up and went over to the boy. He placed his head onto his body, the pool of blood glittering in the moonlight, checking for a heartbeat. He felt it.

He's alive.

The boy grabbed him lightly by the mouth and dragged him higher up the mountain, to his camp, his team, his people, his home.

The gigantic gate approached closer. He could see it for miles. He saw two guards at the door, who looked at him with curiosity. One of them approached, her hair very short in a bob but with a beautiful soft brown texture that is so smooth.

"Yunho?" she said, her tone filled with caution. "Who the fuck is this?"

He placed him down and unshifted. He turned to her, "Dami, this boy was about to be eaten alive, please understand that I wish to help people, no matter the group," Yunho looked at her, his eye filled with plea.

Dami turned to the golden girl on the other side before turning back to him. The coldness still in her eyes.

"JiU is out right now, we have called SuA," said Dami. "But it's unlikely she will show mercy!"

"Yubin-"

"Don't call me Yubin!" snapped Dami as her eyes became a bright red.

"Back away Dami," growled another voice. Dami and Yunho both look up to see a girl with dark hair, her eyes were pitch black as she glared at the two. She approaches both of them, Dami backing away.

"Who's this?" asked the girl, her eyes filled with confusion, cation, and coldness.

"I-I have no idea SuA," said Yunho. "But I will not let another die!"

SuA examined the boy in front of her. She muttered to herself, but Yunho could not make this out. She turns to the golden one, who comes forward and mumbles something into her ear. SuA's eyes went wide. Yunho was now confused.

"Take him to the medical room immediately Yoohyeon," said SuA. Yoohyeon hesitated. "Now!"

She picks the boy up and run in. Dami and Yunho both stared confused at each other, then at SuA.

"Who was that SuA?" asked Dami, Yunho also nods, wanting a right to know.

"That was Choi San," she answered. "The 2nd born of the royalty line!"

________________________________________________________________________________

Yunho and San had begun to set off that early morning to find answers. They were both in there wolves, San's wolf was a beautiful as a jet-black wolf. He could easily tell the alpha apart in the snow.