Jongho

"Go," Jongho said through the link to Yeosang as the two leave Starless behind them.

The two were in their human forms and Jongho spoke very little. He left the weight on his shoulders, knowing that he would be unforgiven for what he has done.

In starless, he needed to fend for himself as alphas ruled. Omegas had little, to no, respect from anyone.

Jongho grew up with Yeosang. They have been best friends since a young age. Jongho was much more privileged than Yeosang due to ranks. Jongho had more freedom than Yeosang.

But he let his thoughts get to him. He joined a really bad group of people and did bad things. He did not kill unlike the rest the group but he did fuck a few omegas with them. When his 'friends' saw he was cool with an omega, they decided to think it's okay to have a go with him in front of many others.

He was done.

They would have claimed him.

Used him as a toy.

"I think we should shift here Jongho," said Yeosang as they came to a stop once they were far enough.

Jongho hesitated. Glancing at Yeosang's face. He was so pretty. A beautiful omega that was in front of him.

"Yeah let's do that," Jongho said eventually and the two shifted to get further away.

Jongho wolf was a brown wolf, he disguised easily with nature. He was a hunter, a fighter, a warrior, a protector.

Yet now...

He kept running as he thought of what felt like moons, Yeosang next to him as they ran side by side.

After a couple of hours and when the moon started to lower, both wolves stopped and sat down, shifting back into their human form as they both stared at each other before speaking.

"So..." Yeosang eventually decides to speak. "Should I take the fir-"

"No!" hissed Jongho. "Go to sleep, omega!"

Yeosang whimpered as he went into submission and Jongho watched, his blood moon eyes watching him closely as Yeosang lay down.

Eventually Jongho sighs and he tries not to cry. He looked up at the stars as they went by and the sun started to arise. He had one question he asked himself.

Have I made a mistake?