4

Yeosang let the cold air hit him as he attempted to sleep as Jongho, yet again, insisted he took watch so that he could sleep. But it never worked.

Jongho has not slept for nights, Yeosang thought to himself, his eyes shut. He need to rest soon, or he will pass out himself. I want to talk to him, but if I try, he will most likely claw my fur off.

Yeosang opened his eyes and sat up, his bones aching from how much movement they have had to do over the past few days.

Yeosang saw two red moons staring into the cave and looking directly at him. Yeosang sighed as he knew he would have to talk to him now. Great!

"Jongho," Yeosang spoke calmly. "Please come in and rest, as your best fri-"

Out of nowhere, Jongho stomped in and growled, his eyes still red, but filled with anger. "No, listen here Kang Yeosang, I'm in charge, I'm the one in power, I'm the one in control!" He lowered next to him. "Your mine," he hissed.

Keep calm, Yeosang thought to himself as Jongho's sent of pine became stronger. He knew he craved the omega. Yeosang loved him, and did want more than that with him...

But not like this.

Yeosang gulped before he spoke again, "Jongho, I understand why you are like this," The alpha glared at him, a small growl escaping him, but he continues, "Your exhausted, we have travelled for days, and you have not rest for what has felt like in moons, please listen to me!"

"I will not be pushed around by a suborn omega who won't do what he's told!" Jongho grabbed him and threw him into a wall.

Yeosang whimpered, tears forming in his eyes, Jongho begins to come closer as he was on the floor, "I never wanted to leave that pack, I did all of this for you, and this is what I get!" Jongho grabbed him and pushed him against the wall. Yeosang cried and Jongho put a hand on his mouth to shut him up. "Treated...like a bug, dead on the floor!"

This is not him...Yeosang wanted to believe that, but he was starting to lose hope that this was the Jongho he knew a month ago, the one that saved his life from his bullies.

Jongho starts to move towards his neck, where he would place his mating mark. Yeosang's eyes squeeze shut, this was it, he was going to belong to a horrible wolf.

He wated for the torcher to begin once again...

He heard his heartbeat.

Thump.

Thump.

Thump.

..............................................................................................................................

"STOP!"

Yeosang opened his eyes whilst Jongho sharply turned his head and glared. His eyes filled with anguish and power. Yeosang followed the mans gaze and stared at a boy standing before them.

He had jet black hair, quiet tall with a cold dark brown gaze upon the alpha. He then turned to look at Yeosang, he started back.

Don't worry, I'm here to help, the boy linked with him, Yeosang stared confused but nodded.

"Leave boy!" Jongho snapped. "This is my mate! Go and find your own!"

"I will not leave," said the boy, keeping his gaze on Jongho.

"Then I will make you!" Jongho threw Yeosang to the back of the cave before he shifted into a blaze.

Yeosang felt himself fall onto the floor, he winged and attempted to look up, but his face fell onto the floor. He felt the stone on his face, cooling him down.

Get up, the boy spoke thought the link to him. I can't have you passing out!

Yeosang listened to the boy, he used his final bit of strength to pull himself up, and he sat back against the stone wall. He saw Jongho easily, the boy had now shifted into a shadow. Yeosang could barely see him.

Jongho and the boy kept fighting, claws on claws fur on the floor, blood oozing from both of them, like ruby's in the moonlight. Yeosang glances up to see Jongho on the floor, the shadow had pinned him.

Jongho used all of his strength to push the wolf off him, the boy feel to the floor on the cave. Jongho then turned himself to Yeosang and sprinted towards him. Getting closer.

The black wolf got up and shaked himself. My friends are coming! He pounced into the roof of the cave and landed on Jongho, rolling him to the right of the cave, Jongho had no choice but to shift into his human form, completely trapped. The shadow starts to consume him.

"Wait, he's my friend!" puffed Yeosang, he was loud enough but still quiet. The shadow turned to him and stopped consuming, he kept him there, pinned, but did not harm him any further.

"Jake!" shouted a voice, an unfamiliar one. The wolf let out a small howl, letting the person know of their location. He jumped into the cave and went towards Jongho. He was a blonde headed boy, quiet handsome, he also had brown eyes like his friend.

He place his hand on top of Jongho's head, Jongho attempting to move, squirming, but failing badly as the shadow had him pinned.

The blond muttered some words under his breath. He could not make out any of them as it was so quiet, but the words felt anent.

The shadow unshifted and caught Jongho, who was now knocked out. Yeosang started to panic as the blonde approached him, he wailed, cried, howled for help.

The blond stood where he was. He stared at Yeosang, his eyes were a deep blue colour now.

Magic! That's what he was using. Yeosang was petrified and stayed there.

"I'm not going to hurt you," said the blond. "I'm Jay, and over there with your wild alpha is Jake," He kneeled down. "Please, I have no plans on making you pass out unlike him, we can give you a warm bed, food, water and a place to heal, what do you say to that?"

Yeosang stared at Jay, the beta eyes had now turned back to chocolate brown, and he held his hand out, there were scars, old scars that would be with him for a lifetime. Yeosang lets out a whimper as a yes.

Jake came over with Jongho. Jay stood up and placed his hand on Jongho's head. He kept looking at him before speaking, "I think you knew that was not your friend, his wolf took control due to his exhaustion, hunger and other needs that were not met," Jay now walked over to Yeosang and placed an arm around him to support him, before heaving him up. "Please understand that once we feed him and give him some rest, he will be back to normal!"

Yeosang started moving along with Jay. It was his fault, Yeosang teared up and Jake placed Jongho on the rock above before he came to help Jay and him out of the cave.

It's not your fault, said Jake thought the link. It never was, it was a stupid decision from the younger.

Yeosang nods, but that gilt remained on him. Once they were out of the cave, Jay started to speak with Jake.

"Can you shift?" asked Jay. "So that we can ride you back to the pack house with the others?"

"I can," said Jake. "But I'm going to bed as soon as I get in!"

Jay chuckled and turned to Yeosang. "Jake likely linked to you, he was part of Moon, and I was part of..." Jay hesitated. "I was exiled," Jake then spoke, "What's your name?"

"Y-Y-Yeosang," he winged in pain as he said it.

"Nice to meet you!" Jake shifts into the shadow again and Jay placed Jongho on top of him first before helping Yeosang on.

"Hang on tight!" said Jay, Yeosang gripped before he was rushed off into the darkness.