11

Jongho groaned as he hated being in a silent room with a bed and little to no entertainment. Well, there was entertainment like reading, but Jongo was not arsed to get up and walk over to the other side of the room, just to walk back into bed. It would not be worth his time.

A little noise caught his attention though. The bedroom door had opened and standing at the doorway was his little angel, Yeosang. Jongho blushed as the omega saw him in a lazy state, he felt worthless compared to him, who was hunting and fighting. Yeosang beamed.

"I caught this when I was out," Yeosang came over and sat down next to him. "Jungwoo said that i need to show it off to you!"

"That ass," Jongho laughed as he tickled Yeosnag. He started squealing excitedly like a pup and it made Jonghos day.

Yeosang laughed while Jongho continued to tickle him. He was flat down on the bed and Jongho was laying himself on top of the omega. He breathed in his scent.

Strawberry.

His sweet strawberry scent filled his airways. Love. Passion. Bravery. Kindness. Anything a mate would want.

Both stopped and stared each other in the eyes. Jongho looked at Yessongs strawberry chocolate gaze. Yeosang stared back at him, their eyes locked.

It lasted for a long time, both staring, both waiting for the other to make a move. Yeosangs cheeks were flaming red at this point, so were Jongho's though as he started to sweat waterfalls.

Yeosang grabbed his shirt and pulled him in closer, both noses are now touching. Jongho looked at his lips. He was unsure whether to make the move or if Yeosang should do it. He was so hesitant.

.........

.........

.........

.........

...........

...........

...........

No going back now....

The two kissed. It was passionate, filled with love and compassion. No regrets from Jongho as he kept going. It was the best moment of his life as he continued to kiss him.

"ALPHA!" Yeosang squealed. "MATE WITH ME! BE MINE AND I WILL BE YOURS!"

"Of course little Omega!" a growl and smirk escaped from Jongho. "Strip!"

Yeosang does as he is told and rips his clothes off. Jongho does the same as the two now stay on the bed. Yeosang began to scent Jongho and Yeosang began to scent him. Jongho began to kiss him passionately again before Jongo moved to suck on Yeosang's neck.

Yeosang purred in appreciation as he enjoyed this. Jongo smirked again as the younger had the power and control over his omega. He quickly jumped off him as he began to prepare to knot the omega.

The omega got into position, his legs wide, as Jongho took his place on top of him.

"Are you ready, my strawberry?" growled Jongho.

"Knot me alpha, Knot me now!" howled Yeosang.

"Your wish," his growl lowered to a whisper as he whispered into Yessongs ear. "Is my command!"

Jongho slowly put two fingers up his entrance which caused Yeosang to scream. Jongho was about to pull them out.

"KEEP GOING ALPHA, KNOT ME!" screamed Yeosang, this is the worst Jongho has seen him.

Jongho continues and starts to pump the omega, a knot is now beginning to form.

"KEEP GOING!"

Jongho starts to go harder, listening to Yeosang and pumps harder and harder. Yeosnag kept screeching and squealing as Jongho kept getting faster and harder.

The knot was nearly there as Yeosangs body was nearing its climax. Jongo bites Yeosangs neck at that moment, it was a tight bite that kept him there as he proceed to mate him.

Yeosang returned it at that moment, both at climax and putting their final mating mark there. Jongo let Yeosang finish before he moved away.

He pushed again making it faster and tiger before the knot broke. Yeosang hummed with relief as he nuzzled Jongho affectionately. Jongho panted and smiled at his mate before laying onto the bed.

Yeosang placed his arm around Jongho's waist and pulled him in. Jongho smiled at him as he pulled him in very close as well. He kissed him on the cheek.

"Does that mean we are..." Jongho struggled to finish the sentence.

"Yes," Yeosang answered him as the two kissed again in the bed.

Is this real? Jongho started asking himself.

Is this really real? Is Sangie my mate? After all these years of having a crush on me, are we finally mates?

"Yes we are mates," said Yeosang as he stared at him. "Don't use your link to talk to me, I can hear your inner thoughts through it!" he chuckled softly and laid his head onto Jongho's chest, his eyes shut.

"Your mine Sangie," Jongho whispered into his ear. "I will be the best mate there ever is, I will love and care and protect you until the end!"

"Mmh," Yeosang let out a soft smile as Jongho kissed him on the head softly as he watched Yeosang sleep.

Jongho started to feel drowsy as well as he shut his eyes, knowing that this will be the best day of his entire life.

He falls asleep, replaying the moment over and over again in his dreams.

(A/N: Hello, this was my first time ever writing a smut scene (Sorry it's shit) but I hope you enjoy it so far and I am so sorry for the short chapter. However, I hope you enjoyed our first mated pair in the book! Have a great day/night, bye guys)