Yeosang

"Loser!" shouted a tall boy as they pushed him to the sharp, frozen ground.

The boy cried. His treats became a river as he kept going. Another boy grabbed him and placed the flame headed omega against a wall. He squealed in fear.

"Yeosang," the sinister, handsome ginger boy spoke as he uses his other hand to make him look at him leaning in closer. "I have never fucked an omega before, I think you will be my first," the other boys laughed and shouted "We want a shot to!"

The main boy laughed and attempted to strip him in front of all of them. Howling and having fun. Yeosang squeals and tries to fight back. He shut his eyes. As he was being forced to shift into his

BANG. He was forced to go to the ground and opened his eyes. A boy, brown hair, soft gentle skin glowing in the sunlight as he glared at the boy in front of him. The ginger boy glared up at him.

"What the fuck Jongho!" he snapped at him and got up. "I thought you were one of us, you're just an ass like the rest of them. Now let me have my fun!"

Yeosang whimpered and Jongho kept his eye contact. "No one takes my best friend and thinks it's okay to hurt him and get away with it!" a growl slipped and a sinister, dark smile escaped the alpha. "Now it's my turn to have fun!" Jongho shifted and placed his jaw around the ginger boy, it snapped shut and his head was on the floor, rolling around in circles.

The bay wolf snarled through the link "Who's next bastards!"

The other boys ran, wailing like little babies. A smirk escaped the muddy looking wolf and he shifted again.

"Sangie, are you okay?" Jongho checked the omega. "Did they hurt you? Did they even get their manky little hands on you? I'm so-"

"I'm okay..." Yeosang whispered and Jongho sat next to him, hugging him tight.

Yeosang and Jongho came from a pack known as the starless pack. They had no rules, no protection, no beliefs, nothing. Omegas were treated like shit and were normally forced to mate.

If it was not for Jongho, he would be in a forced, toxic relationship.

"I want to leave," Yeosang whispered into Jongo's ear. He knew it was a long shot as this was their only home.

There was an awkward silence. It lasted a long time before Jongho let go.

"Then we leave at midnight."