9

"Here's some supplies," said Han, giving Seonghwa and Mingi a small medical kit. "It has what you need, and I showed you how to change the dressing so hopefully that will help. You should only need to change it twice more before it's fully healed. There are some other things in there as well," he smiled softly before backing away, Mingi smiled back at him.

Chan now approached them, a smile on his face, "I know we started on the wrong foot," all of Stray kids nodded in agreement. "But I want to let you know that our place is open at any time, injured or not, or even to say hello, if you two both decide to start your own pack one day!"

Mingi and Seongwha nodded.

"Thank you for helping us," said Seonghwa, his head dipping with respect for the alpha and the pack. "We will never forget your kindness!"

Felix smiled at him before he turned to Changbin, the pregnant omega approached him. "Please bring Youngie to visit us, we miss him loads," he smiled one more time, but there was a storm in his eyes.

"We promise," a brisk nod came from Mingi as the two made their way to the door.

"GOOD LUCK!" howled Felix, I.N and Seungmin at the exact same time. Mingi and Seonghwa turned back to them, all of them smiling and waving.

Let's go, said Mingi through the link.

Seonghwa turns and nods before both change into their wolves. They looked like Yin and Yang together. Both start running out of Stray Kids territory.

We may be best to head near the falls, Seonghwa started to speak through the link. If he is from River as Chnagbin said then it may be our best chance to find him.

Good idea Hwa, spoke Mingi though the link. He may become a fish one day after all, how far is it?

You ass! laughed Seonghwa. It's a few days away, no more than 3 if we keep up at this pace, but if we slow down, 5 days.

The fire turned to the ice and gave him a nod of approval, before both started running, getting faster and faster, before both vanished into the sun's powerful rays.

________________________________________________________________________________

A bunch of books got thrown down in front of Hongjoon as he looked up to Wooyoung. He let out a small grin at him as Hongjoon saw how much history he needed to know.

"HISTORY TIME!" shouted Wooyoung and Hongjoon grabbed his mouth and put a hand over it to shut him up.

"Don't shout, wolves from Sun have no idea we are here," Hongjoon hissed into his ear and Wooyoung put his head down apologetically.

"Let's start then," said Wooyoung as he went through the books and took out the 'Legends of the world.' It had a bright cover, filled with light and it looked expensive. Like very expensive.

He opens it to a random page where a map is shown. Hongjoon scans it. It had some very different names on there and he started to become confused.

"Your face says it all," chuckled Wooyoung before he cleared his throat. Hongjoon's eyes snapped up to him before he started.

"So it started a long time ago, centuries," started Wooyoung. "When this land was first created by the Lights and Darks, they requested that the sacred packs keep it safe. These packs all have relations to different elements," Wooyoung took a breath. "The Pack of Bloom, The Pack of Stars, The Pack of Flame, The Pack of Sea, The Pack of Wind, Pack of the Sky and finally The Pack of Spirits," he smiled at Hongjoon.

"So many," mumbled Hongjoon as he looked at the book. So many packs used to occupy these areas, so many before Shadow and Sun.

"They were expected to keep the land safe and sacred," said Wooyoung. "'No blood shall be shed, no lives shall be lost', that's what was promised from the packs!"

Hongjoon nodded. Wooyoung continued, "Well they broke out into war," he did jazz hands, "Surprise!" he stopped before continuing, Hongjoon holding back laughter. "Many lost their lives that day, some wanted more territory, others wanted power, some needed the territory to feed their pack," Hongjoon stopped laughing and looked up at him.

"Damm," said Hongjoon.

"Damm indeed," said Wooyoung. "The Lights and Darks were not impressed and forced them to stop, all packs came to a peace and agreed to work on different areas, learn different skills and live different lives," he looked at the book and pointed to the massive center. "No war was to ever break out there, it was a place of peace and love!"

It must be beautiful, thought Hongjoon. He looked up, "How were the other packs created?"

"I'm glad you asked my student," a smirk came from the younger one. "Every member of the pack did not always agree with each other, so they went to the center and asked the Light's and Dark's to create more than just them, they agreed if in return they stopped war. So they did and more packs were created," he then turned the page of the book to a more modern day map.

"The most current map we have, however, needs some updating," said Wooyoung. "Here is where we are, literally a mile off Sun," he pointed to where they were. "Up to the north east area is Shadow, who is just above the valley," he pointed to where Hongjoon old home was.

"Next is Royal," he pointed to them. "South west from us, but very far, so hopefully we don't run into them," he then moved up north of the Royal's, "River my home and pack, they are north of Royal and west of them is Moon," he smiled as he pointed to them.

"Very far west from Moon is Starless," he pointed to where they were. "We also have Blizzard, they are around north-west from Starless, not too far from them," his hand was now moving all over the place, Hongjoon could no longer keep up.

"I think that's enough for today's class," he shut the book over. "Does anyone have any questions?"

"I would-"

"Raise your hand before asking questions please," snapped Wooyoung slightly glaring at him.

"I'm the only one here!" snapped Hongjoon.

"Raise our hand please," smirked Wooyoung, Hongjoon lets out a defeated sigh and raises his hand.

Wooyoung looks around the empty cave before looking at Hongjoon. "Yes Mr Honjoon?"

"Do any of the ancient packs remain?" Hongjoon too Wooyoung.

"The pack of Bloom, Stars, Sea and Wind are all gone," answered Wooyoung. "And Flame got extinct by the Royals 4 moons ago, so Spirit is the only one that remains,"

So recent, thought Hongjoon to himself. "But wait, on the map, Spirit is not named? What happened to them?"

Wooyoung expressions and face started to darken. Hongjoon looked concerned as he saw tears come from his eyes.

"Spirit is not on the map anymore because they were renamed," he mumbled. "Renamed to my torcher, remained to my hell," he snapped now, his amber eyes showing so much emotion in there. Hurt. Hatred. Pain.

Hongjoon thought for a second, before all of the puzzle pieces came together and he gasped, his hands over his mouth. "No!"

Wooyoung nodded. Hongjoon now regretted asking this question as anger and rage was in the younger warrior. He growled a response.

"You're correct!" Wooyoung hissed.

"The Pack of Spirit is now known as the mother fuckers, the Royal pack!"