Seonghwa

One look into the horizon where the sun began to set stood a wolf who's golden hair blew effortlessly in the wind while his soft blue eyes watched the sunset. He smiled, a big cheerful smile as he enjoyed the sounds of nature.

Loud footsteps could be heard behind him. He turns around to see a flaming red wolf approach him, a small deer in his mouth and look like he effortlessly caught it. The wolf placed it down next to the boy.

"Eat first Seonghwa" the wolf nosed it over to him and he shifted. Snow white hair that looked like thorns was there as he kept his soft gaze on the beta.

Seonghwa glanced at the taller boy before speaking, "You caught it, eat it first," he replied, a soft gentle voice was there.

"Eat, please, it's for you," the boy spoke.

"Mingi eat!" Seonghwa snapped and Mingi kinda submitted. Seonghwa chuckled as his friend submitted a little, knowing he had a bit of power over the alpha.

"It's not funny," Mingi huffed and Seonghwa laughed.

Mingi smiled and sat down, halving the deer with Seonghwa as they both slowly ate in silence.

Seonghwa came from the moon pack, one of the most gentle and kind packs in the whole of the omega verse. He chose to leave to find his own path away from the royals, the superior ones. The royal pack were in a close alliance with the moon pack and Seonghwa hated them and all their stupid shitty rules.

He hates that his pack has to pay them money, do all of their dirty deeds when asked and think it's okay to waltz, as if they own the place, at any time. However, last time they came in with a reason.

Seonghwa heard that the crown prince's brother, the not so handsome Choi San came in and asked the pack if they had seen a beautiful, tan omega come by. This omega turned out to be the crowed prince's mate and he had apparently escaped with the help of some guards. The guards were executed and Seonghwa did not accept their way. Choi San said that if the omega was found, there would be an amazing prize given to the pack.

Of Course his pack did not hesitate.

Seonghwa left a few sunrises after. He knew that this omega needed protection from San, and he knew that if he found him, he would be safe from harm. Not all but at least some.

He ran into Mingi a few days later when he was attacked by alphas out of nowhere. He saw him light up like a fire and came to his aid. That day they were together.

"Let's get moving," Seonghwa stood up and Mingi nodded.

Seonghwa shifts first, a stunning snow wolf appears with icy eyes and Mingi shifts into the fire he is. They are the yin and yang of each other.

"Let's go," Seonghwa said through the link and both boys ran off into the sunset.