14

After a few days of being with San, Yunho found the Alpha very distant. He never really spoke, only if it was important or its telling him to hide. They also had no link, so he had to listen to San's movements carefully.

San was a few steps ahead of him, his black fur not really blending in with all of the colours that surrounded them.

Easy catch, Yunho thought to himself. Wolves can find this bitch so easily.

He started to pick up the sent of a rabbit. Yunho turns around and crouches. San snaps him a glare, but that does not stop Yunho.

Yunho snuck up on the rabbit, his spotted paws silent on the dirt and grass. He used his tail to check the wind. Towards him. Perfect!

He was about to pounce. When he leaped into the air, a twig snapped, and the bunny bolted. Yunho landed and attempted to chase it. But something was blocking his way. He looked up to see a shadow looming down on him. Yunho unshifted.

"What the fuck man," Yunho said with a growl. "Easy catch and you had to fucking screw it up!"

San unshifted and hissed, "We have no time for fun and games you pathetic bitch," San grabbed his collar. "Omega, mission, find, go home!" San dropped him and Yunho landed face first on the ground.

Yunho used his hands to push himself up. "You Royals are all the same," he grunted as he got on his feet. "Pathetic, little winey bitches!"

San's eyes snap blood red and glare into Yunho's soul. Yunho tried not to show his fear, but his sent was quiet obvious. San approached him. "Say that again!"

I'm not standing down! Yunho said in his head. "Pathetic, winey bitches!" Yunho hissed this in between his teeth.

San growled and jumped on top of him. Yunho was pushed to the floor again and was staring at San's red eyes. Yunho saw San moved towards his ear.

"Never say that to me again!" San bit the side of his ear and Yunho screamed, trying to kick him off. He heard the sound of thunder and lightning come over him.

Yunho raised his right hand in an attempt to push San off from his back. However, lightning suddenly struck San. San yelped like a puppy and got off Yunho instantly. Yunho got up and growled at San, glad that the Lights were on his side as the zap on San felt so fucking good. Yunho smirks.

San gets up, bruised and his royal clothes torn at the back. He snapped at Yunho, "Do you know how fucking expensive that is?"

"Thank fuck it was not me that destroyed it then!" snapped Yunho back. San growled and pounced again, Yunho crossed his arms over, preparing for defence.

Another bang, Yunho looked up to see San on the floor again. San growling as his arm was badly injured. San looked up at him.

"Didn't know Blizzard could suddenly control lightning!" snarled San.

"I'm not controlling it!" shouted Yunho as tears formed in his eyes.

San eyes turned back to a cold, stormy brown as he looks at his arm and gets up. "Well, that's a new ability then dickhead," said San. "And it fucking hurts!"

"Oh, I am so sorry cry-baby," snapped Yunho.

Yunho felt his confidence rising to San. San was a coward. He had better powers than him. But was it just luck that lightning stuck when he called it? Yunho looked at his hand. He placed his right one out towards San. Nothing.

"Don't try this again, please," grumbled San as he got onto his feet.

Yunho puts his hand down and San stares at him. Yunho glares at him, "It's the Light, it was with me!" said Yunho. "I don't need an ability to be cool!"