~Chapter One~

The final bell of the day rang, as students flooded out of their final classes, and among these students was C.A. Cupid. She strolled out of her class, lost in thought. C.A. Approached her dorm room door, breaking free from her trance.

When she entered she didn't even notice her roommate, Blondie Lockes already at her desk, writing the script for a new episode of her Mirrorcast.

"Hey!" Blondie called out, but soon was disappointed when C.A. Continued to ignore her greeting, and swiftly headed towards their balcony.

Blondie followed her roommate out to the balcony, which had a view of the front entrance of the school.
There were many students scattered outside, but the one who caught Cupid's eye was none other than Dexter Charming. C.A. Cupid had a massive crush on Dexter ever since she transferred to Ever After High.

"Dexter? Again?" Blondie inquired. Dexter had been oblivious to Cupid's (very obvious?) crush, and rumor had it that he was infatuated with Raven Queen

Raven... C.A. Thought. My only obstacle.

Raven was sitting on another concrete bench only a few feet away from Dexter, hanging out with one of her more unlikely friends, Apple White. Despite their destinies to be enemies forever after, they had built a friendship over the past few years.

That's when C.A. Got an idea. She would make Dexter fall in love with her. It was practically her destiny to make people fall in love, and she was already halfway there.

"Blondie!" She squealed, rather loud. Cupid dragged Blondie into their room, smiling like a maniac.

"I'll make him fall in love with me! My destiny is literally all about love!" After a few seconds of silence, Blondie depressedly muttered "That's great C.A..."

The truth was, Blondie lockes had a crush of her own. And I think you can guess who it is.

Bright and early the next day, right before first period, Cupid prowled the halls with her bow and arrow. She found Dexter Charming mere feet away from Raven Queen, having a conversation with Apple white, once again.

Apple leaned against the lockers, with Raven a few feet away from her. Dexter was fidgeting with...a rose? This was Cupid's sign she needed to act fast. She swiftly pulled up her bow, and drew back her heart-shaped arrow, aiming toward the boy who she had been admiring for years, and just before she took her shot, C.A. Heard a familiar voice behind her and felt hands on her back and shoulders

"I can't let you do this!" The stranger screeched. But it was too late, for Cupid had already shot and had hit...

Raven?
Word count:443