~Chapter Twenty-One~

A/N: I've hit another writer's block so I'm giving you another short chapter.

Raven woke up the next morning, with a stupid grin on her face after last night. Apple had left Raven a note on her nightstand, reading; "Went down to the castleteria with Briar and Ashlyn. I'll bring you back a coffee!" It was signed with Apple's perfect, cursive signature at the bottom, next to a little heart sketch.

Raven smiled at Apple's sweet note, quietly chuckling. As Raven stood up from her bed, she heard a knock at her door.

"One second!" She called to the door. She tied her hair up, not noticing the suspiciously loud and quick footsteps outside.

Raven opened the door a few moments later, looking around the dormitory hallway for who had knocked. Nobody.

She spotted another note on the dorm. Raven quietly groaned to herself and rolled her eyes, figuring it was another one of Dexter's love notes.

Raven went back into the dorm, opening up the envelope with her name on it. As she looked inside she thought it would be another love poem or something like that, but it was very...different...

"A little bird told me that you and Apple White have a thing for each other. You and I both know how much it could mess up your little girlfriend's destiny that she's so eager to follow if word got out. Do everything I say and want or else both of your faces will be on every newspaper and mirrorphone in Ever After."

The letter hadn't been signed, leaving Raven to ponder the mystery of who decided to blackmail her. Her hands shook, still processing this information.

Raven knew that Apple had always been persistent in following her destiny, and it seemed like she had finally come to terms with Raven writing her own story. It would destroy Apple if she was completely disabled from following her destiny. She didn't even want to get started on what Snow White would do.

Raven looked lower, spotting more writing.

"I'll have a list of orders to your door by the end of the day. Get all of them to me in one week, maximum. Leave them outside of your door. I'll be watching."

Raven's hands shook. One week? That's way too short...

Who could be doing this? Why would they be doing this? Should she tell Apple? How demanding would this list be?

Her head flooded with questions, needing more context.

Just as Raven started to panic, her thoughts were interrupted by another knock, followed by a sweet voice.

"Raven!"

Apple...

Shit.

Word count: 437