~Chapter Fifteen~

It had been about a week since school had re-started, and C.A. And Blondie, to no avail, kept trying to find a way to make Raven and Apple fall out of love. And in only a week, it was something that would ensure that first kiss Cupid and Blondie had been fearing. True Hearts Day. Cupid usually loved true hearts day, because she loved love, she loved the thought of people giving their hearts to the person they truly loved. But in this situation, she was dreading it.

C.A. Was planning on holding another secret True Hearts Day party, like the years prior, but after the past few years, she didn't know how to pull it off with Principal Grimm expecting her to.

"We don't have a spot that we could have it at. He is probably already expecting us to throw one." Cupid said, talking about the party with Briar.

"What if we do it in one of our dorms?" Briar asked, hoping that Cupid would comply.

"We don't have enough room to do it in a dorm."

Briar and Cupid had been talking all of lunch about how they could pull this off. They were talking at a table in a corner, to ensure none of the teachers could hear them.

"What if we asked Holly and Poppy to do it at the Tower Hair Salon?"

Cupid thought about it for a second, considering whether the sisters would let them or not.

"It's worth asking," Cupid stated.

Cupid looked around the cafeteria, searching for where Holly and Poppy were for a moment until she finally spotted them sitting at a nearby table with their friends.

"They're right over there! I'll go talk to them." C.A. Stated, standing up and heading in the direction of their table.

Briar watched her head over, sitting alone at the table. She glanced around the room until she noticed that Raven and Apple weren't in the castleteria.

Apple wasn't with Ashlynn, and Raven wasn't with Maddie and Cerise.

Then again, it had been the entire lunch period. Maybe they left for class early?

Before Briar could think anymore about it, Cupid came back, with a happy look on her face.

"They said we can do it at The Tower!" She announced, quietly.

"Great!" Briar responded.

Cupid sat down to start discussing the party plans with Briar, but Briar still couldn't get off her mind why Raven and Apple weren't in the castleteria.

It's probably nothing...Briar thought, focusing on her conversation with Cupid.

Meanwhile, at the rebel table;

"Do you know where Raven is?" Cerise Hood asked. "She's been missing lunch more and more frequently."

Madeline Hatter was sitting across from Cerise, pouring herself a cup of tea. "Well, maybe Raven got sick of the cafeteria food. We can't blame her for that"

"Maybe, but she's also been spending a lot, like, A LOT more time with Apple White too. Do you think that's at least a little weird?"

"Well, I think it's Hat-tastic. Raven and Apple have had a lot of ups and downs. Maybe they finally found a good, stable place in their friendship." Maddie responded in a cheerful tone.

"Maybe," Cerise said, before tearing into her sandwich.

Maddie continued drinking her tea for a moment, before Cerise stood up, stating; "I'm gonna get my water bottle from my locker. I'll be right back"

Maddie gave her a simple smile and thumbs up, watching Cerise exit the castleteria.

Cerise rummaged through her locker, looking for her water bottle. Her locker was near the castleteria, so she didn't have to go far.

Lunch was almost over though, so she was about to hext Maddie that she may not come back when Cerise heard the front door to the school open, and two very familiar voices.

She looked around her locker door at the front entrance, to see Raven with none other than Apple White. They were holding hands and laughing together.

So that's why she's been gone. Cerise thought, watching them walk down the front hallway.

They were talking and laughing as normal 'friends' would, but Cerise did see the very light blush on both of their faces.

The bell for class rang, startling Cerise as she slammed her locker door shut, and sprinted to her next class, thinking about the scene she just witnessed.