~~Chapter Twenty~~

It was finally here. The True Hearts Day party. Briar, Ashlyn, Cerise, and Maddie had been cheering Apple and Raven on for their confession that night.

"For the last time Raven, it does not matter what you wear. She has her sights set on you." Cerise said, irritated that Raven had thrown another one of her outfits onto her bed.

Cerise was in Raven's dorm, talking to her about the party that night. It started in 30 minutes, and Raven could not be more anxious.

"Raven, you are being SO anxious over nothing. She is.in.love.with.you."

Raven's face turned to a concerned frown, as she glanced out the window.

Cerise rolled her eyes as she stood up and walked towards the photograph of Raven and Apple.

"Look at this picture Raven. Look at how happy Apple looks with you. That girl is probably giggling and kicking her feet right now because of you."

"But what if she hates me forever after?"  Apple worriedly said, pacing around Ashlyn and Briar's dorm.

"After everything you two have been through, I doubt she could hate you," Ashlyn said, comforting her friend.

Apple heard a ding from her pocket, Alerting her that she got a hext.

Apple quickly pulled her mirrorphone out and saw a text from Raven.

"Oooooh did she text you?" Briar smugly asked, grinning

"Maybe" Apple responded, smiling and blushing.

"Open it!" Ashlyn yelled

Apple opened up the hext from Raven, reading to Briar and Ashlyn. "Aww. She says she's hexcited to see me"

"CERISE GIVE ME MY MIRRORPHONE BACK!!" Raven screamed, practically tackling Cerise.

"Too late! Already sent the hext!" Cerise yelled back, laughing maniacally.

Raven finally grabbed her mirrorphone back, staring at the screen to see how much damage Cerise had done.

"YOU SENT HER HEARTS TOO?!?!?

Cerise sat with Raven outside of The Tower, waiting for Briar, Ashlyn, and Apple to get there. Raven had been fidgeting the entire time, anxiously looking around the streets of Book End

"Raven, Why are you so anxious? You know good and well that she likes you too."

Raven didn't respond, still looking around, until she saw Ashlyn, Briar, and...Apple.

The three stopped walking for a moment when they saw Cerise and Raven waiting outside. Cerise waved to them, urging them over.

Ashlyn and Briar looked over to Apple, silently telling her to go shoot her shot.

Apple smiled at them gratefully, and ran over to Raven, catching her in a hug.

After a few moments, Raven and Apple went inside of The Tower, immediately being hit by the blaring music.

The two headed towards a table in the corner, walking in silence.

Once they sat down, Apple looked at the ceiling, spotting the banners she and Raven had cut out.

She pointed up to them and smiled, catching Raven's attention. They looked at them for a moment, before looking back at each other and chuckling.

After a few more moments of silence, Apple decided to break the silence.

"Raven, when I said I was considering rewriting my destiny, I meant it."

"Are you sure?" Raven remarked. "You've always been big on everyone playing their part, and following their destiny."" What changed?"