~Chapter Nineteen~

It was Lunchtime, and Maddie and Cerise were not letting Raven forget about the events from that morning. Obviously, Cerise knew why Raven had fallen for Apple, she just hadn't said anything.

"I swear if you guys don't shut up about that, you are not going to be copying my homework anymore."

"Ok ok, we're dropping it" Cerise chucked

Raven glanced over to where Apple, Ashlyn, and Briar were sitting, and watched another guy come up to Apple with flowers.

Dozens of guys had been asking Apple out to the party all day, and it was really making Raven mad.

Cerise and Maddie noticed Raven death staring at the boy, and exchanged a knowing look.

"I could be a better boyfriend than that clown." Raven sternly said, watching as the boy tried giving the flowers to Apple.

"Besides, Apple doesn't even like orchids, she likes roses," Raven grumbled.

"Look, Raven, I have seen the way that Apple looks at you. Especially this morning. She is in love with you. It's right in front of your face. You need to tell her" Cerise asserted.

Raven looked over at Cerise, shocked at her words.

Raven smiled, saying; "You're right. I'm going to tell her tonight."

Maddie poured another cup of tea, handing it to Raven. "Hat-tastic idea!"

Raven took the cup, and chuckled to herself, watching the boy run away crying, from Apple's rejection.

Meanwhile, with Apple;

"Are you going to the party with Hunter tonight, Ashlyn?" Apple asked, trying to take her attention away from Raven.

"Yeah! Are you going?" Ashlyn Responded.

"I am, but I don't have anyone to go-"

Before Apple could finish, a boy that she had seen in her crownculus class came up to her with a bouquet of orchids.

"H-hey Apple."

"Um....Hi?" Apple said, not wanting to sound rude but knowing what was coming.

"Do you want to go to the party with me?" He asked, holding the flowers out towards her.

Apple awkwardly smiled, saying "I'm sorry but I already have someone else in mind... thanks though..."

The boy ran away crying, as Apple lay her head down on the table.

"Already have someone else?" Briar questioned.

"I've told all the boys today that. There's been, what? A dozen?"

"Well, I have a feeling someone has you in mind too," Ashlyn said with a smug look on her face.

Apple sat up straight, stating; "if you say daring I swear-"

"Not daring," Ashlyn assured, pointing to Raven.

Apple looked back to Raven, blushing lightly, and remembering what Raven said that morning.

Apple smiled, looking down and thinking.

"You are falling hard and fast, girl. It's pretty obvious. You should tell her tonight.

Apple looked back to Raven.

"Maybe I will"

Word count: 461