~Chapter Ten~

Winter break was creeping up on the students of Ever After High, so all of the students were getting ready to travel, cleaning out their dorms, and planning their winter parties.

It was 9:00 pm, the moon was shining above the school, with the stars decorating the sky.

Raven heard a loud, familiar groan coming from the entrance of her dorm room, as Apple stumbled inside. She threw her bag onto the floor, kicked her shoes into a corner, and flopped onto her bed.

"The extra princessology homework is KILLING ME!" She snapped, her voice being muffled by the bedsheets.

Raven looked over to Apple, putting her book down. "Are you ok? You've been coming back to the dorm at this time every day."

But before Raven could even get a response from Apple, she was already sound asleep.

Raven smiled as she stood up, grabbing a hair tie.

"At least put your hair up" she whispered to herself, silently chuckling. She tied up Apple's platinum blonde hair, being careful to not wake her up.

Raven carefully pulled the cold bed sheets over Apple.

"Goodnight, Apple."

Raven smiled, planting a small kiss on Apple's pale forehead.

Raven turned off the lights, hopping into bed herself.

Meanwhile, C.A. Cupid and Blondie Lockes were listening in on the entire thing. Although they couldn't hear the last half of Apple and Raven's interaction, they knew that something happened.

"Their relationship is growing, and we won't see them too much during break..." C.A. Whispered

"We still have time. We have this weekend and next week to split them up. We just need-"

"What are you two doing in front of Raven and Apple's dorm?"

Ashlyn Ella had cut Blondie off mid-sentence.

Cupid and Blondie turned around to see Ashlyn towering over them.

"We...we thought we heard a scream. So we were just making sure everything was ok!" Cupid stammered.

Ashlyn raised a brow, knowing that they were lying to her.

"I never heard anything, and my dorm is only a few doors down," Ashlyn argued.

Cupid and Blondie exchanged a look. "Should we tell her? Blondie whispered

"I think it's our only option" Cupid responded, standing up to become eye-level with Ashlyn.

"So me and Blondie may or may not have accidentally cast a love spell on Raven and Apple so now we may or may not have to break them apart before graduation because it would ruin both of their lives"

...

Ashlyn didn't know what to say. She stumbled backward like the words had physically hit her.

"YOU MADE RAVEN AND APPLE FALL IN LOVE?" Ashlyn whisper-screamed "THEY ARE DESTINED TO BE ENEMIES FOREVER AFTER"

Ashlyn had connected the dots. Why Apple was talking about Raven so much, why they were suddenly hanging out more, why Apple asked about dating a rebel.

"Please don't tell anyone!" Cupid begged. "If Principal Grimm found out he would hexpel them!"

"I promise..." Ashlyn said with a small smile.

Ashlyn quickly turned around and sauntered back to her dorm.

"We're screwed"

4 months to graduation

Word count: 516

Quick A/N: Thank you guys so much for 50 reads! It really means a lot to me!❤️❤️