~Chapter Two~

Cupid quickly hid the bow behind her back, as Raven fell to the floor. Dexter had run away just a few moments before C.A.'s Shot, as he was afraid of Raven rejecting him.

Raven hit the floor, holding her head and squeezing her eyes shut, Apple immediately rushed to her aid, sitting down and putting her soft hands onto Raven's shoulders "Are you ok, Raven?" Apple asked, her soft voice having a hint of worry in it. Apple pushed a strand of Raven's hair behind her ear, with an anxious look on her face.

"Y-yeah I think so" Raven said. She opened her eyes to see Apple just inches away from her face. They made eye contact, as Raven and Apple's eyes emitted a light pink aura for a brief moment.

"Apple..." Raven murmured "You look...different"

Raven didn't know what was happening to her, she never felt this way before, especially for Apple White. It was the worst, best, feeling.

Apple gave a small smile at Raven. "I think you should go back to the dorm." She chuckled. Apple grabbed Raven's shaky hands, and led her back to their dorms, disappearing to the dorm hall.

Meanwhile, C.A. Turned around to find out who had messed up her shot, and it was none other than Blondie Lockes herself. Blondie let her emotions take over and try to stop Cupid from shooting at Dexter. Of course, she didn't mean for it to hit Raven, but at least she stopped Cupid...right?

"Blondie!" C.A. Screamed.

Blondie could only stare worriedly at her. She tried to speak but her voice failed to deliver a message.

C.A. Wasn't mad that she missed Dexter, she was mad that it hit Raven.

"Why would you do that?" Cupid barked. Blondie was still unable to respond. She just started to cry and ran towards the dorm hall.

C.A.'s mind was filled with questions and worries.

"What have I done..."

Word count: 325
A/N: sorry this is a little short. The next chapter will be longer!