~Chapter Twenty-Five~

A/N: I'm posting this back-to-back with chapter 26 so you're getting two at once, your welcome. <3

"Apple. Aaaaaapleeeeeeee." Raven called, sitting over Apple and looking down at her, mere inches from her face.

Apple opened her eyes, only being able to see a blur of black, purple, and tan as her eyes adjusted to the bright room.

It had been about five days since Raven's run-in with Alistar at the gazebo, and the senior class had started getting ready for their final field trip at Ever After High. Apple had fully recovered quickly, so she was able to help plan it. Thankfully for Raven, the blackmailer pushed back the deadline for the $2000 because of this.

"Raveeeen. It's Sunday morning...why did you wake me up so early?" Apple groaned, staying in her position and rubbing her eyes.

"Because I can."

"You're mean!" Apple groaned again, rolling over.

"Don't make me," Raven said sternly, smirking and crossing her arms.

"You wouldn't," Apple said, looking over her shoulder.

"You wanna bet, White?"

"Oh no, don't you dare," Apple said, sitting up and warily staring at Raven.

Raven mischievously smirked at Apple. "Come here!" She then lunged at her and began (rather aggressively) tickling Apple.

She practically pinned Apple onto her back, Raven's face getting unintentionally close to hers.

"GET OFF OF ME!" Apple laughed.

"NO!" Raven yelled, laughing with her.

"Raven! I'm serious!" Apple loudly chimed, still cackling.

After a few minutes of Apple's struggle, she finally managed to get Raven off of her. "Okay, okay, I'm awake. But was that necessary?" She smiled at Raven.

"Absolutely. You need to start packing for our field trip." Raven stated, returning Apple's sweet smile.

"Ugh. I hate camping. I wish we could have done something different for our senior trip." Apple whined, standing up and stretching.

"Well, why didn't you do anything to change it then?" Raven asked, also standing up with her.

"Because Cerise sounded so excited when she suggested we do a camping trip. I didn't want to tell her no." Apple sat down at her vanity, with birds immediately flocking in from the windows to assist her with her hair.

Raven chuckled, watching the birds swarm around Apple's head and strolling over to her own side of the room. "Your destiny is kind of centered around being in the woods. I would have expected you to be fine with it."

"I am fine with it. I just don't like camping. I hate bugs, and I HATE dirt. At least my destiny allows me to stay in a cottage and not a mosquito-filled tent." Apple complained as the birds exited the window again.

"Come on, it'll be fun. It's only a week." Raven said, smiling over to Apple.

"A week too long if you ask me" Apple mumbled under her breath.

"Oh, don't be so upset about it. We're being forced to share a tent with our roommates so you'll at least have meeeee." Raven sang, winking at Apple from her side of the room. Apple smiled at Raven's attempt to shine a light on the situation, still having her doubts about the camping trip.

Many minutes later, as Apple finished up her makeup, she heard Raven walking back behind her, throwing two duffle bags onto Apple's bed.

"Come on, we need to start packing." Raven asserted, already dressed.

Apple turned around and began looking back and forth between Raven and the bags.

"I barely have any camping clothes." She said, Raven, giving her a surprised look.

"Seriously?" Raven raised an eyebrow, just watching Apple nod.

Raven smiled at her, walking towards Apple and hauling her up from her seat.

"Well, lucky for you, I have plenty."

Apple slightly blushed at the thought of wearing Raven's clothes. "What are you gonna wear?" She asked, curiously glaring at Raven.

"Like I said, I have plenty," Raven responded, grinning at her and picking up both bags, carrying them to her closet.

Meanwhile

"Blondie, I thought we agreed to drop it after True Hearts Day." Cupid groaned, looking over to Blondie. Cupid was sitting on her bed, while Blondie was enthusiastically scrolling on her mirror phone.

"I know we did, but Raven has been acting a little more distant towards Apple lately, so it's pretty apparent that that first kiss hasn't happened yet." Blondie declared, finally looking up at Cupid from her own bed.

"Blondie. Please. It isn't our problem anymore. You shouldn't be cleaning up my mess." C.A. Stood up from her bed, Approaching Blondie.

"I know that this could be really bad for both of them, especially Apple. But if she really loved Raven, she would consider the idea of rewriting her destiny."

Blondie looked away from her mirrorphone, considering Cupid's words. C.A. Sat next to her on Blondie's bed, tightly holding her hand.

They looked into each other's eyes for a moment, Before Blondie smiled, sighed, and said, "Okay. I won't obsess over breaking them up, but I'm not completely dropping it either."

Cupid chuckled. "That works for me.". She placed a quick kiss onto Blondie's cheek, before standing up and walking over to her closet. "We should start packing."

Back to our main characters—>

"Are you sure about this? I haven't worn anything even remotely dark in...years." Apple asked, watching Raven throw her outdoorsy clothes into their bags.

"I barely ever wear white but I still wear your stuff."

"That's because you steal them."

"...touché"

Apple rolled her eyes and stifled a laugh. Raven zipped up their duffle bags, handing one to Apple.

"That should be enough for seven days."

Apple groaned again, falling back onto Raven's bed. "Why couldn't we at least go to the enchanted forest?"

"Because everyone in the senior class has been to the enchanted forest. Every year we agree to go somewhere we haven't before." Raven said.

"I guess you're right." Apple sat up, looking out the window.

Raven gave her roommate a sympathetic look, smiling sweetly at her.

"I know how much you hate camping, but it's gonna be fun. Everyone is gonna be there. We're planning a bunch of fun stuff too."

Apple looked back to Raven, returning her adorable smile.

"Maybe you're right."

Word count: 1041