Prelude

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

All Rights Reserved

Published on June 23 2015

This is only a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are products of the author's imagination only. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Any scenes or the plot with resemblance is purely coincidental too.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Author's Note

Before proceeding please be reminded that English is not my first language. I might make grammatical errors. Also, this is a boy x boy fanfiction and has rated-13 content because of some scenes and language. If you're not comfortable with such content then you're free to exit. Thank you.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I found love in the most unexpected way on a very unexpected person.

Why me?

What did he found in me that he couldn't find in others?

Why does he show his affection for me in a different way?

Love at first sight? Do you even believe in that?

It's not love, its lust in my case.

But what is love? I was too serious with something else that I didn't have time to research or know what love actually means.

Was it something you'll get by adding two people together ? Or by dividing two hearts into one? Or maybe love is something you'll find in the core of the heart and you'll only feel it when it goes through two more layers.

But... How would you know if that strange feeling is love?

Was love felt just between a man and a woman?

Or could it be between two hearts owned by man.